Make Stuff For People

Aliencam

im bored.. does anyone want me to make a little gif or animation or something for them... i am bored most of the time, this would give me something "proudctive" to do... woah! theres a new smilie! :repost: lol cool :wacko: and :music: are all newish... lol anyway, im bored a lot... im me or pm or email or post here or whatever if you want me to make something...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im bored.. does anyone want me to make a little gif or animation or something for them... i am bored most of the time, this would give me something "proudctive" to do... woah! theres a new smilie! :repost: lol cool :wacko: and :music: are all newish... lol anyway, im bored a lot... im me or pm or email or post here or whatever if you want me to make something...

It'd be pretty sweet if you could make an animation of the Fallout Two main character (male) in power armor shooting a laser of some sort.

Good luck ;)

Trios

allright... i dont think i can do the letters dripping down so much.. wiat... nevermind, ya i can, how long do you want ti to be??? 5 second loop fine?

what program you use to make animations? Animagic, ImageReady, or some other? I know how to use animagic, but would really like to learn imageready, as that seems more fancy and complicated :/

btw, :wacko: and :music: aren't new. just :repost: is the new one.

allright... i dont think i can do the letters dripping down so much.. wiat... nevermind, ya i can, how long do you want ti to be??? 5 second loop fine?

That would be great :D

Edited by SIREX

flash mx '04 trial, im going ot buy flash mx (NOT 2004!!, thats $1000 or something!!!) but the old flash mx off ebay. (very much cheaper) and continue makinf flash movies.. i love flash... its a great program... it did take me an entire week of doing nothing but it to learn it well... :( (that was on the old flash mx trial, not 2004, this time i allready know how to) and now there is a qhick reply thing too!!! ive loved using that on other forums, about time we got it here :P course im not using it right now bec i didnt notive it til i had alrleady clicked reply...

flash mx '04 trial, im going ot buy flash mx (NOT 2004!!, thats $1000 or something!!!) but the old flash mx off ebay. (very much cheaper) and continue makinf flash movies.. i love flash... its a great program... it did take me an entire week of doing nothing but it to learn it well... :( (that was on the old flash mx trial, not 2004, this time i allready know how to) and now there is a qhick reply thing too!!! ive loved using that on other forums, about time we got it here :P course im not using it right now bec i didnt notive it til i had alrleady clicked reply...

I have Flash MX (version 6.0). I've made flash movies, but i didn't know you can make animated gifs as well. I'll have to give it a try. thanks :) !

just a little tip for making gifs, to do it you go to publish settigns and uncheck everything except flash and gif and then you have to go to the gif tab there and choose animated and go to the flash version and choose version 5 because some featured in version 6 and mx and stuff dont work as gifs... it will work if you just do that. (it doesnt change the movie, it just somehow makes a difference)

just a little tip for making gifs, to do it you go to publish settigns and uncheck everything except flash and gif and then you have to go to the gif tab there and choose animated and go to the flash version and choose version 5 because some featured in version 6 and mx and stuff dont work as gifs... it will work if you just do that. (it doesnt change the movie, it just somehow makes a difference)

sweet. thanks for the info. that helps a lot. Making them in flash should be a lot better than animagic, cause i won't need an external editing program. I still have to try and learn imageready though when i have some free time.