Make Stuff For People

Aliencam

typical sloan, i have an idea for that, a crosshair moving arround then a flash and your clan name? or do you want ti to say something about cs?

also, whoever asked me for a matrix one (in using quickreply so i cant see right now) i cant find a picture of matrix rain anywhere, all the sites i used ot use to get it are taken down... its hard to do any other type of animation for hte matrix in such a small window.... well i have an idea for blue pill/redpill thing... il post that and the one for sloan in a little bit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people don't know this but you can buy legit copies of software if your a student for a whole lot cheaper then reg. price. Flash MX 2004 is $99 bucks full version.

www.journeyed.com

got all my video edit stuff from here really good place

allright, il slow down the crosshair... get it by right click> save picture > then test it on ur computer to make sure it works (if not, pm or email or im or soemthign me) and then just upload it on the avatar thing

here it is slowed down a bit, the time is longer too, but i oculdnt slow down the movie without the black flash being too long...

>on a side note: Yay the LAN cafe down the street sells bawls!<