Opty 165 CCBBE 0617

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking at getting one of these chips. Where is the best and cheapest way to get one. I need somehting that wil blow my 3700+ Toledo out of the water. I am tired on my CPU running at %100 for BF2 or CoV. It gets me by, but with the stuff I have I am sure I could do better.

newegg.com flickerdown.com has them :)

I got mine from newegg on july 02

I primed at 2985Mhz 1.450v+104% for 6hours straight when Core0 failed.. trying with 110% at 334x9 which worked before :D

RAM at 05/06 :)

timing 3-3-2-1 :eek:

GL man removing my top helped my core alot make sure to use the core temp beta program i trust the figures it pumps out a lil more. As well the max TDP on mine was 85watts? any one else that high?

ok,

i ordered one from ncix.com with some nice OCZ pc4000 ram, hoping to geta 0617 stepping, im not planning to hit the 3ghz, but 2.7 on stock Vcore would be great

It can do 2.8 on stock vcore :) & 2.9 on 1.375v

I ordered 8/5/06 from NEWEGG and recieved it 8/8/06 1:10pm. It was shipped from their Rosehill, CA warehouse. Thank god AMD ships there procs with a clear window or we would all be screwed. I notice several diferent bios's (is that even a word) being used. I hope my CCBBE 0617 will hit 2.9 on air. I was deathly affraid of gettin 0551 or 0550. :) will be cooling with a new 101 heat pipe from Thermalright with a 110cfm 120mm fan.