Opty 165 CCBBE 0617

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Befor at 2.75 (305 x 9 / 1.35v) it was close to 60c on load i think it was a bad contact with the ihs too i lapped the mini typhoon at the same time i remove the ihs hehe. But at 2.75 i saw around a 10 to 12c drop never went over 50c. Cutting it off was easy and the modded bolt down i used worked great. I still have not let the as5 totaly break in either it is only about 36 hours old.

at those temps and voltage I would keep raising the fsb until your voltage is 1.5v, then i would just burn the crap out of it since it's a new chip :D looks like you got one of the King Overclockers.. what did you hit at stock voltage? look like you could do 2.9 at stock, since you're at 1.47 now :) good job & let it burn a little more but first up that fsb.

looking good eitherway.

Guest Retratserif

I am looking at getting one of these chips. Where is the best and cheapest way to get one. I need somehting that wil blow my 3700+ Toledo out of the water. I am tired on my CPU running at %100 for BF2 or CoV. It gets me by, but with the stuff I have I am sure I could do better.

Yeah seems like Core2 wants to run a lil hotter then core one at a heavy burn in while core one will be around 52 core2 is around 58-60 so i might push the fsb a lil higher and "walk the line" to see how far i can go.