WTF HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM??? (heh..read this before you ask/complain/g

Angry_Games

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using Firefox 1.5.0.4, when I mouse over a thread title, sometimes 0s replace spaces, and mouse over only shows 1 line of text. This happens no matter which layout I chose. In Internet Explorer the preview works fine and displays a paragraph. I guess it's a Firefox bug, but I figured I'd let you know anyways Happy.

Anyways the feedback bar thingy, in the forest thing.

Does'nt do anythign when you click on it.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to or anything ... :

Someone did say it did stuff for them so...

Maybe it's another bug ??

ya I just haven't linked it like the old streetsign graphic was linked....got more important things (there's plenty of ways to get back to the main page)

Hmm, lol.

This forum theme makes you dizzy too lmao.

The forest one.

Anyways I'd like to see the new theme if ay new ones come about, before I'm banned that is

its got quite a contrast for sure...I'm using the BlackOrange Fluid as i like it the most at the moment...I still haven't gotten around to posting some of the themes like I told Reel i would (busy day man).

as for being banned...nah. Just try to not be so negative ya? Nothing will ever stand up to my Commodore64 computer nor my original Kramer electric guitar, but the world moves on and so must we ;)

An off GREY is alot easyer on the eyes than a BLACK background.

Z

aye a little late eh? lol

i just picked the first dark background that I saw when these two cried endlessly for a dark theme...got more important things I'm working on...I don't really care for ANY of the 3 themes installed but they work and they'll do the job until I get something else and some time to get it in ;)

Using Firefox 1.5.0.4, when I mouse over a thread title, sometimes 0s replace spaces, and mouse over only shows 1 line of text. This happens no matter which layout I chose. In Internet Explorer the preview works fine and displays a paragraph. I guess it's a Firefox bug, but I figured I'd let you know anyways Happy.

ya I see some oddness in it with Firefox but what can ya do...75% or more of the world still uses IE so everything is to work in it first, and then Firefox and the rest of the welfare browsers that we dorks prefer second ;)

Yup, still remember my Commodore64 with it's cassette tape drive (too poor for 51/4" Floppy) I don't miss programming basic on it though, yuk. Anyways, I know you got better things to do Happy, don't even worry about it, it's no biggie. I went to the forums and checked out some layouts myself anyways.

ok...here's the Speedfire theme that I am trying to get modified...just imagine it without the tires and the Speedfire text, and instead a killer DFI-Street logo in there....it really matches the DFI Overclocker theme we all live and die by right?

http://www.angrygames.com/pics/contest/themes/speedfire.gif

PS: the tachometers etc are just icing on the cake lol

ok, found the theme pack that I really like but didn't get around to doing just yet

take a look at these pics:

http://www.angrygames.com/pics/contest/themes/

and tell me what you think. They are all part of the theme pack (except hte Speedfire one of course) and they are all nicely done and friendly on the eyes

the only real problem is that they are not DFI-Street themed at all...but if everyone really likes them, I will install them for us (I really like them and wouldn't mind them until the two DFI-Street ones are ready)