OMG - British summertime just kicked in

heh, come to israel, at the lower regions it hit the 48 marker, our power company failed about 30 times in the last month :|

more then 200 ppl stuck in elevetores made the fire department crash, etc. hell on earth hh :}

if its all the same with you matey, ill be giving Israel a miss. period. theres enough trouble over there anyway without the weather

lol, i couldnt agree with you more : but hey! when your already in hell, things can only go better right?! ^_^ as monty pyton once said

"ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF DEATH! "

cheers! :|

lol, i couldnt agree with you more : but hey! when your already in hell, things can only go better right?! ^_^ as monty pyton once said

"ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF DEATH! "

cheers! :|

whats day to day life like there. do you have military on the streets all the time?

lol no. wtf? i travel around europe 'nuff, no difference at all, there is the gaza strip, but that is on the lower west part, and to be honest, i dont have anything to look there...

it will probably become an independted country one day when the palastenians decide that "we are allowed to live", besides that? nothing else...

hoo, we are forced to serve in the army for 3 years, and if you live near the gaza strip (in my opinions, crazy ppl) you get some "KASAMIM" (like small mortyers), which is annoying, but they get artillery in exchange so :

we're just a small peacfull country :/

if only the bombings would stop, but again, thats going everywhere in the wolrd, we just get a bit more

It's cold here in Central Europe.Sad cause I don't have a good cooler to overclock and my board is fu' with me.Anyways it's pretty good.Hope it stays this ways so I can overclock a little being on a school break.

An AC unit costs TEN TIMES!!! what it does in the USA?
You can get a window shaker at Costco for about $150.00 to $175.00 (last time i checked) it's a two ton unit, good for a room. (thats 24,000BTU's for u Britts!) :)

Hi

I am watercooling and as the saying goes...

what goes in must come out, well something similar I guess anyway...

what with all the warm weather we are having in the UK my normal temp has gone from 26 to 31/32 all due to the increase in room temp so the warm air is having an impact on my system as well

I also have no air con (although I wish I did) so I am having to just grin and bear it for the moment so not much I can really do and that it with 6* 12 cm fans running at full pelt on a Thermochill 120.3 PA rad

Up date on the price of window A/C units: 12,000btu's run between 250 and 300. and 24,000btu's are about 350 and 400, and can go as high as 525. Better to buy in the winter or early spring.

summertime just kicked in here in artic norway too, we are spoiled with artic temps :) so i am about to fork out for a swiftec kit, (storm block) my bigwater kit does an ok job, but i like something more powerfull.

p.s:

and 45 c is really hot! i experienced it once, when i served in south lebanon (no im not an hizbolla extremist) i served in unifil (united nations intermin force in lebanon) monitoring the border between israel an lebanon (israeli occupied zone)

and let me tell you you would not like taking a hike 3 kilometers with 300 meters of elevation wearing full bodyarmour looking for roadside bombs when it's 45 c!

we also experienced the attacks yfital talked about ; KASAMIM , im not sure if we are talking about the same thing, we called them KATUSJA basically a battery of rockets that had been dismanteld and put in metal tubing, put on the ground and aimed by eye, fired by hitting a hammer on the ignitor, leaving gayish smoke trails, this things had no guidance whatso ever and would require a lot of them to hit a target. hitting everthing and anything in the process.

anyway.. does anyone have a say about swiftec storm vs. any other block, like say.. danger den? before i waste my hard earned money?

always thought the swifttech was better :|

KATUSYA is more or less a bigger version then KASAM, but in any ways, does more or less the same and still has no guidance :)

and as for temps, we had a heat wave for 3 days, 45 c more or less, i just stopped my oc as my HDDs got to 50+, cpu 50, well, everything 50 :P chipset almost 60 heh, it was just too much, and i freaking have enough fans. the ambient was just too high.

(thank god we have an AC, though in those temps, in the best case, you'll get 35c)