Gun Control?

AYoKoNA

I never had any personal attacks towards you. so don't start with me or youll end up crying to mommy.

howie one thing.. U say they drive these hate against us because we are the super powers. What reason have we given these GROUPS?

And if there is a "reason as you state" is that justifiable to murder innocent ppl and blow up buildings, causing terrorism and carnage.

No i didn't think so. Maybe when you have some relatives die from terrorism you will wake up, i have..... :(

Another thing. What did we do to Hitler?

Why did he hate the JEWS and the allies so bad? Hmmm... maybe because he wanted to take over the world..

You don't think that can ever happen again? Your nieve if you do.

Edit: Hiroshima and Nagasaki DID WORK. We ended the war swiftly. They estimate the red japanese army would have not stopped fighting us (kamakizis), if not for the atom bomb. The war would have gone on for 5-10 more years. Would that have been better. Millions More ppl would have died, both allies and axis.

Edited by AYoKoNA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm.. it took that many nuclear device's when Russia decided to wage a cold war against the U.S. You didn't know Russia had over 20 nucleur missles pointed at almost every major U.S. city during the cold war?

First of all my young friend, I highly doubt there is much you can tell me that I already didn't know. Please don't say things like that, you make yourself look foolish. Oh, and by the way, you missed a zero in your nuke approximation....During the peak of the cold war, both Russia and the US had Megaton + capable nuclear devices numbering in the hundreds...not the teens. I AM a political science major in college, but thank you for the news flash anyway.

How are you going to deal with North Korea if they decide to NUKE US TOMMORROW? Im just asking you how your going to deal with all these EVILS in this world. Your acting like they don't EXIST.

My friend, im with you on that one....Only problem is, we (the US) is one of the biggest contributors :blink: Hate to break it to ya. We have more dirt than anyone out there. There have been vast atrocities performed on the "behalf" of this nation that we will never understand, but "most of us" are so jaded we refuse to see it. The rest of the world doesn't miss it though because they are directly affected by it. You answer me this....why IS there so much anti-American sentiment? Why? And dont give me any bullsh8T about cultural or religious differences because there are NO fundamental differences preventing from Muslims also becoming Christians and vice versa. Read the texts....really...read it, you will not find any historical malices between them until the modern era. Something must have caused this....you tell me what.

yea ill be glad to tell you what caused it. If you took some Middle Eastern history, which i have as well, you would realize that after WWII the British decided to give all the arabs their land. Except for one problem. Jews and Arabs lived in , then called "Palestine", and the british wanted to split the land into two. When there was internal fighting going on there the British " LEFT" and gave the problem to the U.N.

The U.N. had a conference to part the land into palestine and israel. When the Arabs found out the jews were getting more land than they expected so they walked out of the conference AND RIOTED in PALESTINE. Then Israel declared their independence and the arabs have tried to attack israel 3 TIMES since it has become a country. The arabs are bitter because , sorry to tell you howie, but the majority of them are racist. Take a LOOK AT THEIR OWN POLLS done in their country. They don't want the JEWS LIVING in THE MIDDLE EAST. thats the bottom line. The U.S. crap well should back Israel, its the only DEMOCRACY in the Middle East. What have the arab dictatorships done with their country and their ppl. Nothing they keep all there oil wealth, while their ppl don't have much rights, and own little property. This is the case in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, etc. Atleast some Arab countries "Woke up" and began a democracy like Turkey, with real rights and privilages.

yes howie that is why the ARABS hate the U.S. It began when they started to SUPPORT ISRAEL. SOMETHING I AM FULLY BEHIND.

Edit: You know what howie if i don't like what a foreign gov't is doing , supporting another country and what not, im gonna form my own militia and blow the foreign gov't up into bits and pieces. THEY HAVE NO EXCUSE, NO REASON TO TERRORIZE.

Howie if you don't like a law here are you going to cause carnage till you get your way. No . because you are civilized, just as much they should be but their gov't is holding them back and BRAINWASHING them with their "State run media" What are they supposed to believe when the dictators are telling them "The U.S. is big satan... Israel is little satan... Cmon howie give me a break.

Edited by AYoKoNA

Actually, you were a bit misinformed.....All of that land at one time belonged to the "arabs", until the Jews claimed, and took a large portion of that land. The U.N. came into existence in 1949, at which point, as you said, a large portion of that land was awarded to the Jews, and a disproportionately small portion of that land (which was rightfully Arab land) was left for the Arabs. You think this wouldn't cause discontent? Add to that the constant financial and military support the U.S., and other western powers provide to Israel...what do you expect???!!

Really if you want to play the "history game". THAT land belonged to the jews B4 it belonged to the arabs in ancient times. The jews came back were enslaved by the egyptians. They came and then were enslaved by the Romans. So who was there first? Why do you only pick and CHOOSE ONE PART OF HISTORY???? A little BIASED towards one side??

They didn't take any land UNTIL THE ARABS Walked OUT OF THE U.N. CONFERENCE. I SAW IT THEY PLAYED IT ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL. The arabs WALKED OUt And RIOTED. What else were the jews left to do? They weren't gonna let another Holocaust happen thats for sure as hell no.??

BTW I'm the one who's MISINFORMED??

IF the UN CAME INTO EXISTENCE IN 49 YOU MORON, THEN HOW DID THEY WRITE THIS CHARTER IN 1945??? :withstupid::withstupid: THE U.N. CAME INTO EXISTANCE AFTER WWII in 1945.

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/un/unchart.htm

I thought you were a poly sci major????

Basically after reading all your posts ... You believe they have a right to terrorize us because the U.S. supports Israel along with other western countries. Quote "what do you expect???!!"

You are a disgrace. NOTHING MAKES IT RIGHT TO TERRORIZE NOTHING!

The ppl in the graves of the 3000 who died on sept 11th are rolling around in their coffin right now after hearing those comments from your post.

Edited by AYoKoNA

Don't be an ....I played that one by memory...you are correct, it was in the mid to late forties. Right now im at work and i dont have the freedom to research like you as i please to find the exact dates...I knew it was late forties and for some reason i thought 1949. I stand corrected.

Really if you want to play the "history game". THAT land belonged to the jews B4 it belonged to the arabs in ancient times. The jews came back were enslaved by the egyptians. They came and then were enslaved by the Romans. So who was there first? Why do you only pick and CHOOSE ONE PART OF HISTORY???? A little BIASED towards one side??

Oh jeezus...and The United States is the rightful property of the native americans...I'm speaking recent history...be resaonable.

All i hear is blah blah blah your mothers a dirty whore. Yeesh im starting to get tired of these so call *arguments* because no one is arguing they are just randomly stating what they feel and directing it at one another. Some of you make valid points for both sides but no one is going to craping win because no one is going to give. So can we stop this bull crap verbal assault before someone gets pissed off and does soomething drastic? (no not go out and kill someone but who knows does something that is a banable offense?)

"backup liberal"

Don't evade my points. First off i didn't research when the UN was formed I knew that i just showed u a link to refresh your memory.

Second don't change the subject. We don't have a problem with Indians terrorizing America. Thats one of the reasons why we don't tax indian reservations because we know we did wrong.

We have a problem with Muslims attacking America and its interests.. and you still try to evade the question.. saying they have a "right to terrorize"

Edit: Remember we were dealing with Why Muslims hate us so much. I proved my point. You can't back it up. They have no right to be uncivilized....

Edited by AYoKoNA

Could you be anymore craping infantile?

yes quite a bit actually :P

im not "changing subjects" it's the same crap subject. 

ummmmm, not its not.

Would you just stop, your starting to make me laugh :lol:

goofy hippy :lol:

Geezus...here it is...I knew it was on its way, and here it is. The good 'ol Muslim=terrorism argument.

Okay....here it goes. *sigh*

Ask any "muslim" in the world. Scuicide terrorists cannot be, and are not Muslims. It is inherently an impossibility. The Qur'an SPECIFICALLY specifically states that real true Muslims cannot committ suicide. Therefore, anyone who is a suicide bomber is not a Muslim.

Islam does not allow for Hamas or any kind of Jihad at all. What you are "fooled" into believing is terrorism is a part of their religion. Ask ANY REAL Muslim...i mean it, ask them, and they will tell you that suicide bombers are NOT MUSLIMS, it is an atrocity that people are commiting these attacks in the name of their religion.

To put it in lamens terms...was Heaven's Gate cult a sect of Christianity? Ask any American protestant and they will tell you "no." It was a perversion of their religion.

Edited by howie b

All i hear is blah blah blah your mothers a dirty whore. Yeesh im starting to get tired of these so call *arguments* because no one is arguing they are just randomly stating what they feel and directing it at one another. Some of you make valid points for both sides but no one is going to craping win because no one is going to give. So can we stop this bull crap verbal assault before someone gets pissed off and does soomething drastic? (no not go out and kill someone but who knows does something that is a banable offense?)

Mist i thought we were moving towards "World Peace" and non violence. Just get rid of the guns and ppl will "calm down". If they get pissed off I mean cmon there wouldn't stab someone, besides if they do it won't be lethal.....

Who do i sound like .....

I G G Y

Geezus...here it is...I knew it was on its way, and here it is.  The good 'ol Muslim=terrorism argument. 

Okay....here it goes.  *sigh*

Ask any "muslim" in the world.  Scuicide terrorists cannot be, and are not Muslims.  It is inherently an impossibility.  The Qur'an SPECIFICALLY specifically states that real true Muslims cannot committ suicide.  Therefore, anyone who is a suicide bomber is not a Muslim.

Islam does not allow for Hamas or any kind of  Jihad at all.  What you are "fooled" into believing is Islam is actually a perversion of their religion.  Ask ANY REAL Muslim...i mean it, ask them, and they will tell you that suicide bombers are NOT MUSLIMS, it is an atrocity that people are commiting these attacks in the name of their religion. 

To put it in lamens terms...was Heaven's Gate cult a sect of Christianity?  Ask any American protestant and they will tell you "no."  It was a perversion of their religion.

Evading subjects as usual . Listen HOWIE I have friends that are Muslims .. I didn't say all Muslims=terrorists. I NEVER SAID THAT . SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT. BUT EVEN HE has stated this statement (my friend Adil from Pakistan).

Not all muslims are terrorists. But all the terrorists on Sept 11th WERE MUSLIM.

Now whether you want to believe if it was for religion or not, the TERRORISTS believe it IS, and are indoctronating children to learn this terrorizing behavior, which in turn the children turning terrorists aren't even being controlled by two ppl called PARENTS. Why are the muslims letting their children die and NOT CONDEMNING this Behavior. Like my friend agrees with me (that is muslim might i add again)

That they are being brainwashed by the STATE RUN MEDIA and the Terrorist Leaders. why hasn't any "Muslim Leader" condemned any of these attacks????

Edited by AYoKoNA