Gun Control?

AYoKoNA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns do suck on some level, but on another level there important. It's important to have good weapons for your armies to defend your territory from the crazies like Suddam and other lunatics. I thank god for the weapons I had at my disposal when i was in the army. I've fired a lot of different weapons and in the hadns of people who know how to use them and handle them properly there not only leathal but safe. Like has been said before guns don't kill people, stupid people kill people. The world would deffinatlly be a better place if there was no need for guns or any types of weapons, but that's not a reality and it's never gonna happen. The reality is that there are alot of wackos and nut jobs running around and there's not going to be any less in the near future only more and more. Guns have become a neccesity of safety against the nuts and whackos. I own three guns, two pistols and a double barrel shot gun, I would not give them away for anything because of all the wack jobs running around.

I didnt read this topic.. im not going to... its just another flaming discusion... i saw the "blah blah blah ur oms a dirty whore" on thr top of pg 4 and i decited that i dont want to read another flame topic....

this reminds me of a happy gilmore quote:

"Guns don't kill people, I kill people." -the big guys shirt

have a laugh guys, its just life or death :D

its only the truth if u lay a nine mm beretta down on a table its not going to hop up and shoot someone it only hurts someone when a fool puts his finger inside the trigger guard and wraps his hand around the handle i have to agree yes the world would be a better place if guns would never have been invented but i am certian that if guns wouldn't have been invented and used to harm other people that something else would where as howie is a firm believer in the good of people i belive in the worst of mankind cause i know it will always be there no matter what we do someone is going to hurt someone else and we need things to protect us from this

Edited by Sly_C

Well hello MR. AYoKoNA, getting stuck into who this time? Oh well it is the alley after all..... :P

What reason have we given these GROUPS?And if there is a "reason as you state" is that justifiable to murder innocent ppl and blow up buildings, causing terrorism and carnage.

The reason? hmmmm perhaps dabling in the internal affairs of other nations... whether with good intentions or not.. you'd be ticked off if some other country began meddling in your internal/pollitical affairs, would you not? I would!

Having said that... Terrorism is wrong period, no exemptions, including Ireland.

What did we do to Hitler? Why did he hate the JEWS and the allies so bad? Hmmm... maybe because he wanted to take over the world..

Actually He hated the way they hogtied, as he saw it, the economy of post WWI Germany, and their profit above all else business approach.. possibly even because it was claimed of his extreme christian beliefs.... what he did was appalling, no body deserves that, but remember Gypsies, Homosexuals, Disabled-Misfigured people (anyone he saw as imperfect) were also persecuted/killed.

Back to the original thread, gun control doesn't work - ever, I actually have to agree with MR. AYoKoNA on this... in domestic (passionate) murders, people aren't thinking, they're mad, and want to exact revenge etc. they'll use what ever they can lay their hands on....

Howie b I also have faith in the human spirit to rise above all of this archaic behaviour, trouble is we wont live to see it...

That's enough for now.... :)

Well, since this has turned into a . match, I guess it's time to end it all. But not before I add the final comments.

How much of the food that you eat roughly comes from actual real hunting? hmmmmm ZERO.

I take it you've not been to the south? I go deer hunting as often as I can, which sadly isn?t as often as I?d like to anymore. My family, and my fianc