Worldcup 2006 (merged)

Sorrento

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil did not play very well today (not by there standards anyway)....has there super star gained some weight or what!!!

That depends on who do you call Brazil's superstar :)

Ronaldo or Ronaldinho? Lets say one earns 25 mill per year, the other one 40 :sweat:

Come on liverpool sorry i mean spain :D (think the liverpool club contingent is the biggest :) ) nice start 18:00m gone 2-0

How many mexican refs are there ?? saw the match yesterday & commentator said about mexican ref, i thought it was dracula again. :confused: Any way he was a good ref.

after the big hit against switzerland, turkey is out of this cup - which means my support will be on spain!

favorite is brasil, as always - i can foresee germany and perhaps england as the other finalist (if schedule allows - didnt check it yet) and the big surprise will be the Ukrainians!!

well I wasn't aware that spain and ukraine is in the same group - something was wrong with ukr. I believe,4-0 is not normal!

I didnt have a chance to watch the game - was it good?

Ukraine have only one shot on goal, definitively it wasn't their day. But they are in group H with Tunisia and Saudi Arabia, so they probably go further

Edited: or maybe not. Tunisia is playing nice; min 23: 1-0 and a fine goal signed by Jaziri

Oops! Wrong again! Saudi Arabia is leading with 2-1

Come on liverpool sorry i mean spain :D (think the liverpool club contingent is the biggest :) ) nice start 18:00m gone 2-0

How many mexican refs are there ?? saw the match yesterday & commentator said about mexican ref, i thought it was dracula again. :confused: Any way he was a good ref.

Armando Archundia... and to me it was the worse referee performance of the world cup... that was till I saw Spain/Ukraine game; that was NO PK, maybe a red card alright but NO PK!

So it was Frogs 4 - 0 Ukraine??? Hehe, one of the Ukraine players can't sleep because the frogs outside his hotel room keep making noises at night... LOL :shake:

Haha, Liverpool you say? How many players in that team are spaniards??? I only remember Luis Garcia (the good one)... :) We had another Luis García (the bad one) here, played in 1994 and scored a goal vs. Ireland Rep I think; ended up as TV commentator, beat his wife and is said he doesn't like women :mad:

So Schevchenko + 10 couldn't do much... he was passing the ball, its a shame he couldn't receive the ball as well :rolleyes:

Ukraine have only one shot on goal, definitively it wasn't their day. But they are in group H with Tunisia and Saudi Arabia, so they probably go further

Edited: or maybe not. Tunisia is playing nice; min 23: 1-0 and a fine goal signed by Jaziri

Oops! Wrong again! Saudi Arabia is leading with 2-1

HAHA, Ukrania has a really black future... oy, bad joke, sorry. Ukraine really have it tough, specially now that they showed only a little vs Spain and the Saudis and Tunisians are showing so much. The Saudis have the best of two continents: Africa and Asia, and sometimes play like south americans too.

So far the only dissapointments I have are with the US and France. Brazil yesterday had a lot of problems with Croatia, but that was not Brazil's fault IMO but Croatia's great game.

Now to watch the game on Tivo... cause I had a ton of work and now I have a little time free :P