Worldcup 2006 (merged)

Sorrento

I still have to check my pulse :shake:

i am doing that now.....i get more excited with national team than my favorite club....

and angola is gonna be tough......very tough imo.......

iran showed some good football .....but mexico was more objective

i am so anxious....let me grab another beer

;)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the flowers gift... I think ABC explained Oswaldo Sanchez' father died 4 days ago, and how he had to return to Mexico to be with his family for the ceremony, and then return to play this game.

Btw, in Texas (San Antonio) the signal of the game (ABC) was blocked half time by an Evangelist program... one of those "REPENT, OR GO TO HELL" programs which in any other time sound funny, but this time looked bad. I am ok with other religions and everything, but not when they interfere with Football :D

Univision showed the whole transmition of course... bless them, I prefer to watch that channel (DirecTV) than to hear the Mexican commentators and all their "hate to Lavolpe" comments... and don't get me started on all the ads they show during the game :mad:

i am doing that now.....i get more excited with national team than my favorite club....

and angola is gonna be tough......very tough imo.......

iran showed some good football .....but mexico was more objective

i am so anxious....let me grab another beer

;)

Grrr, I wish I drank beer so lightly... I am sure the game would have been easier if I was drunk :tooth:

Angola isn't Ivory Coast... experts say its going to be the easier team in the group... however, from theory to reality there is a huge gap... and with Portugal being so bad in WC finals... I really hate to see a great team like Portugal play as bad as they have in other WC's, as if they cared more about their $$$ contracts than with the team. I am sure, well I hope this is not going to be the case now.

Good luck to both Portugal and Angola, and hope both play excellent :)

I really hate to see a great team like Portugal play as bad as they have in other WC's, as if they cared more about their $$$ contracts than with the team.

Good luck to both Portugal and Angola, and hope both play excellent :)

ya

saltillo was a mess....grumpf

;)

thnxs......

And Formula 1 too? No wonder the race track was almost empty two years in a row... which is a SIN, that racetrack is a work of art... wish we had one like that over here.

Problem in any sport is how if you don't know about it, don't see the games, and specially don't have a team to call your own... YOU WILL NEVER LIKE IT. Its like me and American Football: I have tried everything to like that thing, even choosing Atlanta Falcons to be my team... but still I don't like it one bit :sweat:

At least I don't hate it anymore... and Atlanta keeps sucking every season, go figure :rolleyes:

i also dont know what F1 is all about.. what's the big fuss?

sure... we have a nice track..big deal.. not only F1 uses it right?

F1 as a major event boggles me.. whats the point of racing in circles for countless times?

i also dont know what F1 is all about.. what's the big fuss?

sure... we have a nice track..big deal.. not only F1 uses it right?

F1 as a major event boggles me.. whats the point of racing in circles for countless times?

All you need to say now is that you hate children, animals and women :shake:

Its ok to don't know anything about F1... it isn't easy as people think. I can only tell you it is the more glamourous, extreme and more expensive sport in this planet.

Everyone has the right to like what ever he/she wants... I am ok with that, but I don't see the point of saying the things you are saying in a thread about the World Cup... I guess you just like to make controversy :)

All you need to say now is that you hate children, animals and women :shake:

Its ok to don't know anything about F1... it isn't easy as people think. I can only tell you it is the more glamourous, extreme and more expensive sport in this planet.

Everyone has the right to like what ever he/she wants... I am ok with that, but I don't see the point of saying the things you are saying in a thread about the World Cup... I guess you just like to make controversy :)

im a kid :P

ooh well.. at least the only thing i can say about world cup is that the satalite provider makes sure that we get to watch it ...

Astro will be bringing its viewers all 64 matches, with 16 of them airing live, including all England games during the group stage as well as early kick-off matches in the Second Round of 16 and the quarter-finals stages (11pm Malaysian time).

This World Cup coverage is brought to all Astro’s sports package subscribers via Astro SuperSport World Cup Channel 83 at no additional cost. Presenters for Astro’s coverage of the World Cup will be popular ESPN pundits Paul Masefield and Malaysia’s very own football authority Shebby Singh.

In addition, Astro will be bringing multiple channels into play with the application of their red button service, which offers viewers eight interactive channels:

· Main Game – a live broadcast of the match being played.

· Video Mosaic – a menu screen for viewers to select the channel they would like to watch.

· Player Cam A and B – to view selected team players in action on these two channels.

· Tactical Camera Angle – to view the overall tactical angle of the game.

· Highlights – to see rolling highlights of the current live match.

· Chat – to converse with other enthusiasts while watching the game.

· News, Stats and Fixtures – to get the latest news and stats while watching the game.