Does Not Turn ON

Hey Everyone.. I live in New Orleans, Louisiana and about 9 months ago my PC went underwater from Hurricane Katrina. I decided it would be a good time to build a PC. I'm only 14 so it took me a while to get enough cash to put this dream machine together (CHECK SIG). It booted up to the LanParty screen a couple of days ago. Yesterday I tried to turn it on. When i turned the power switch on the PSU on the two normal lights came on. When I pressed the power switch on the mobo the red light on the board flashed. It does not boot or turn on. The only response I get when I press the power switch is the red light on the board flashing. PLEASE Help....

I want to play COD2 again hehe.

Did you try CLEAR CMOS yet? Alot of people have been talking about that Power Supply you're running with your system and it's not good. Might want to test with another one if you have access to one. Sorry to hear about your problems dude, we all have stories to tell you know. :)

Well im afrade your gonna hear more then ya wont to about

550 Watt ULTRA X Connect ( they seam to blow up these boards and what ever else is pluged into them)

#2 PNY

Do you Have ALL four power Plugs pluged into the Board?

Ive Tried clearing CMOS but I'm not really sure how to do it???? Do you leave the computer off and just change the position of the plastic thing..

Im sorry to sound so dumb but this is my first build...

Well... my boards not dead...yet.. and I don't want to sacrifice my other components so, can someone help me with finding a good PSU....

I also have a 256 stick of some off brand memory lying around, but now im scared I'm going to fry my board.

mmikey the best would be go to the dfi site and download the manual for your board and read and study. Then here on forum read and study build guide:http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...04&postcount=49 after that read the overclocking guide here on forum there is a vast wealth of information in that guide . After doing this your build will go much better and you will feel better knowing what your doing and why. Good Luck.

Thanks. It seems I have assembled everthing correctly and this darn PSU is my problem. I do have 2 brand new mobos I could sell to get enough cash for this... Please tell me iff you would recommend this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817711001

I looked at the reviews on newegg and one guy had booting problems with his Ultra also.