Boot Problem - "Detecting array" - even though I'm not using

Guest Blooz1

I also used to get that when something was set out of whack when over 300HTT.

(That was back with my Sempron 2800 and prior to setting up my present RAID array....)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK msmolt

Ive tried all of your suggestions and I have discovered that the wall seems to be @ 307/308MHz (I can get 307).

I've also moved one stick of RAM to the third slot, so I've now got one stick in slot 1 and 1 in slot 3.

Perhaps I should do a long CMOS clear??

Any help much appreciated. :D

The "Detecting array has nothing to do with a raid set up. its because your sysetm is not stable enuff to post . eather your htt is to high or your memory is now clocked to high.

theres no need for a long cmos clear. if you turn off your system, turn off the psu, unplug it.Then wile its turned off and unpluged just turn on the front pannel power button or the on board power button. you should see your fans twick. that will unload the caps and your all set to pull the Battatry and do cmos reset and or moving memory and what not .

Thanks...

I am fairly sure that my memory isn't clocked too high (it's on a 2/1 divider)

The only other option then is that my HTT is too high...hmmm

On the OCDB, there are several entries using the same board (admittedly not the same memory) where they have got a much higher HTT).

I can't help thinking I've missed a setting somewhere....

Thanks for the help so far :D

It happened to me: When I OC 260x10 2.6GHz and memory 260x2=520 and divider is set to X3 =1560. I get the detecting array error. In both 3.3.3.8 1T and 3.4.4.8 1T. Vcore at 1.55v Ram @2.7v.

But if I OC it like 217X12=26.04GHz, memory 217x2=434x3=1320, timing at both 3.3.3.8 and 3.4.4.8 same voltage, I get stable system.

Ok...

Well now I'm using the 120MHz divider...with the HTT @ 307, and it seems OK...well I can get into Windows :D (I'll run Prime95 later). My RAM is now @ 204.7 and 1T according to cpu-z.

Maybe I have reached the limit of my processor?

BTW I tried upping the voltage a lot (up to 1.87v ish) in order to get to 308 but no joy :(

Have you to looked at my Data base entry? I think theres a link in my sig. But as you can see im useing TccD so your memorys gonna play a big role K

P
Could you put more info about your memory in your sig? It could be helpful ;)

Also to both of you. Some dividers do not work on different kinds of memory

Limit of my CPU is 2.6GHz :( 2.7GHz hangs at Windows Boot Screen, the bar doesn't scroll across. Trying everything at the moment :P
well if you are useing the timmings thats in your sig i can understand why