Happy_Games

Evil_inc

"a great forum a couple of great moderators which only actually includes myself and Thunda"

Mr. Happy I was a little confused by this.

This is what I have as the Administrators and Moderators of DFI-Street. I am sure I missing someone so maybe the Admins/Mods can fill in the blanks. I know it seem trivial but maybe someone may like to know. If this is out of line just delete.

The DFI-Street Crew

Administrator

Happy_Games

momma

Super Mod

Thunda

RGone

ExRoadie

technodanvan

king of nothing

soundx98

AceGoober

Smoken Joe

Bulldog

lowboy

culinist

Sharp

ViperJohn

EDIT:

These people should be proud of who and what they are. They do a fantastic job with this forum. My appreciation and thanks goes out to each and every one of you. You have made this a place where people can get the support they need, a little humor and some hugs now and then. Thank you all.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"a great forum a couple of great moderators which only actually includes myself and Thunda"

The way I interpret this, was it seemed to imply that DFI-Street only has two moderators.

So I started looking for moderator under the user name and the list in post #145 is what I came up with. That is more than two moderators.

So are there different types of moderator than your referring to in your quote? This was my confusion.

I just thought that they all should be recognized. Maybe it is really none of my business and maybe I took it the wrong way. Sometime I look at things to seriously. That’s all.

Mr. Happy,

Yep some things pass right over my head when it comes to humor. Sorry me! I re-read your posts and still don’t get it. I must be looking pass it, serious side override.

Unless it is the reference that only two get paid.

Sorry to waste your time on why I can’t get humor + sarcasm.

=====================================

Lowboy,

Thanks it’s clear as day now. It’s a little conspicuous as View Forum Leaders.

I added you and these other to my list. Thanks.

culinist

Sharp

ViperJohn

The way I interpret this, was it seemed to imply that DFI-Street only has two moderators.

So I started looking for moderator under the user name and the list in post #145 is what I came up with. That is more than two moderators.

So are there different types of moderator than your referring to in your quote? This was my confusion.

I just thought that they all should be recognized. Maybe it is really none of my business and maybe I took it the wrong way. Sometime I look at things to seriously. That’s all.

haha your funny. I did notice that myself

msmolt,

I like the rain. :D

NerderDam NL can't be all that bad.

I lived in Yemen for over four years, :eek: before that I lived in Egypt for 6 months and before that I was in S. Korea for over 18 months. :sad: