Trade Watch (ie: The DIY-Street Neighborhood Watch program for FS/FT s

Angry_Games

6. DeC

reason: DeC has violated the rules of promising to purchase something and never sending payment. While the person he was trading with was smart enough to never send the item before receiving payment, this is against our policies. If you plan to purchase something and tell the seller (or if you plan to sell something and tell the buyer) you will go through with the deal, and you do not, we fell you cannot be trusted to be a good trader.

This user is banned from trading in DIY-Street's Marketplace. If after 60 days he wishes to petition us to get his trading privileges reinstated, he can contact the mod below who is working this user's situation.

If you have any information about this person, or any unresolved trades dealing with him, please contact dr_bowtie.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add neilcha to this bad apple list please

Paid him £160.00 a month ago & not heard from him since.

Filed claim with paypal which was won in my favour but they were unable to recover my money!!!!!!!

This guy is a lowlife & should be banned from everywhere including ebay where he is still trading.

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77334

Regards

Craig.

7. neilcha

reason: neilcha has had more than one bad trade at this forum. He has never finished a trade with Chump as of the day this is posted, and Chump is out £160.00 (about $250 US dollars?) even though Paypal judged in his favor.

This trader is to be avoided

If you have any information about this person, or any unresolved trades dealing with him, please contact dr_bowtie

• 3 months later...

Thank you Angry im a smoker and when I shoot the cases with 409 the brown nicotene just roles off it. My people are extremely sensitive to it but I never worried about selling something that was smoked up to anybody else. Ill keep that in mind. Ba. just consideration for other's, im up for that.

• 2 months later...

well I am trying to locate an NF2 board and if I do, I'll just give it to you as I have zero need of them anymore. The only Socket A board I have left is the LanParty KT400A but I've got one cpu and one kit of DDR1 left to build something with it, or I'd just give it (well, probably sell it honestly but at a very good price) to ya. But like I said, if I can locate an NF2 around here somewhere (or possibly a KT400A/KT600?), I'll just give it to you since you got burned =/.

I did get a pm from darkninja420 and he did say he was trying to make right with everyone, but as I told him, actions are louder than words so we'll see. I'll also ask the mods if any of them have a Socket A they no longer need.

T

• 3 weeks later...

Quote JMC7983 (I do not appreciate it that you would openly start a troll watch on here about me, I have never befouled anyone on any forum i belong too. I swear too you that I never got a pm from you after the one where you gave me your address. I am thinking I just got the card and assumed that it was in fact a 6200 what was the price i set for the card and i will send money via PP too clear this up, like i said i am not here too scam anyone, its just that i did'nt know.)

Quote:12-07-2007, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by shadrack

I would like the Gforce 6200 and 80 g WD HD do you take money orders?

Quote:12-21-2007, 12:09 AM

I got the package from you and in side the geforce box was this card http://www.overclockercafe.com/Revie...80TD/index.htm

I was wondered why and thought you must of put the wrong card in the box I have a ti 4200.

Thanks

I sent this pm 12 21 07

I will send the card back as soon as I get the money from you. I have noway to take a picture. there is a link to the card I received from you above.

I guess it was a mistake on both our parts. $1500 Sorry For the troubles

I take money orders only.