PSU for nF4 SLI-DR Expert

newdfiguy

oh! i just found a place to get the ocz 520W, but its not sli ready version... means i'll have to use up 2 molex connectors to join to a pci-e connector.

anyway, would you guys go for the ocz 520W or the enermax noisetaker2 600W?

thx lots for all ur help

I have the NeoHE 550 on my Expert and it has been working fine for weeks now. It is a quiet and cool running PSU with plenty of voltage, I just checked it yesterday under idle & load with the setup in my sig and it does NOT deviate in voltage across full CPU (both cores) usage, hard drive benchmarking, video benchmarking, etc.

Rock solid. Yes, it does have an 8pin connector for the Expert.

It frustrates me when people talk down products they don't own or haven't experienced. If you do have an actual fact-based negative review that is acceptable, but don't give good products a bad name.

Hey guys... i would be running a single card system... is it recomended to use a dual rail PSU for a single card system or SLI PSU for my system???? would it decrease performance if i use SLI or dual rail PSU... or better go with the Single rail PSU??

I would be going for the OCZ 520 power stream but i dunno if the SLI or non SLI would perform better 2 me ... the SLI one has 38 amps in both rails total and the non SLI 33 single rail... wich its the better choice for me... Since im a bit confuse i dunno if the dual rail could be better than a single rail.

read some rules of the forum please or you won't get anything but bad attitude from moderators/admins/users

Sorry if it look rude or hasty in my post but i needed urgent information aboutit.

it wasent my intention to spam i just got desperate nevermind forgive me the rest of the users ...since i see i disturbed your humor and you dont wanna answer my questions ill be finding information some place else you can block my account since im not posting here ever.

Good luck and sorry to u guys.

Sorry if it look rude or hasty in my post but i needed urgent information aboutit.

it wasent my intention to spam i just got desperate nevermind forgive me the rest of the users ...since i see i disturbed your humor and you dont wanna answer my questions ill be finding information some place else you can block my account since im not posting here ever.

Good luck and sorry to u guys.

Grow up! You've been posting already a week without conforming to the simple rules, so you don't have any room for sarcasm.

Everyone here will try to help you if you show the little goodwill of reading the rules, which will take you about 5 minutes of your precious time.

Without these rules I convinced this forum would very fast become a useless mess. Be a bit more supportive if you search for support.

? i thought whether sli-ready or not, the 520W has only 1 12V rail of 33A. it's the 600Ws (sli and non-sli) that have 2 rails, one at 20A and another at 18A.

pls correct me on this... anyway, so which would you guys prefer? ocz powerstream 520W or the enermax noistaker2 600W?

personally, i'd take the ocz, but that's just cuz i like the brand. I would like to make a more informed decision. haha

I got an Enermax Noistaker (I !) 600W, SLi Ready, I hope it will work. I'll recieve it tomorrow. If you don't need extra power (i guess 500W is enough for a "normal" system, even if it's SLi), go for the OCZ 520W.

I hope it answers to your question.