Need help. Trying to OC a opteron

Ok I have a few question`s after reading the OC guide and other post`s.

Right now

HTT: 260

Multi 8x

LDT/FSB : is on auto

my cpu voltage is 1.425v but CPU-Z say 1.392v

FSB Frecuency 200(mhz)(1/01)

CAs 3

TRCD 4

TRP 4

TRAS 8

Im looking for atleat 2.5 ghz but I bet my ram is not going up (260 mhz max ill guess)

So what I shoul do ?

lower the fsb frecuency and raise the HTT or the multi?

what about the LDT? (I dont really get this option)

Thanks

Have you tried finding the max of your CPU by taking the ram out of the equation? Have you found the max OC of your ram by taking the cpu out of the equation? If your 165 is one of the newer chips, its got the potential to OC really well with that reserator. You have an excellent system. Finding the max OC of your cpu at a vcore you are comfortable with and able to control the heat it generates is the easiest part. I'd suggest finding the max OC it can do at a stock vcore for starters. Leave it at x9 multi and only adjust the LDT to x3 if going over 250 fsb.

Hey, what is your memory running @? I got the same settings/ CPU clock, but can't get the mem over DDR300(150MHz). When I adjust the memory higher, it either hangs just b4 the "saving cmos" or it says a Windows file is corrupt.

Ideas?

Ok, sorry for the confusion. It appears that my bios is just not showing the correct mem speed @ post. I got a copy of CPU-Z and here's what has been stable for me for over 2 weeks w/ 2x(1x per core) Folding@home running 24/7 except when I am playing! =) Why don't more people use Folding@Home for testing? You help sure diseases and test your system @ the same time, anyway... I know this CPU has some more head room left and I'm ready to start realy pushing it now. I'll post here as I get results.