Mod Your Playstation!

i got bored and attacked my PS1... guys from OCCC have seen it but u OCC guys havent... anyways... here it is... when you get bored... mod ur PS

Did anyone see the modded PS1 on Screen Savers? This guy turned his into a hang held unit with a screen and everything. It was like a bigger version of game boy...but better...and cooler...and did I mention so much better than game boy?

Yeah, I saw that. Very cool indeed!

Nice job KaluMinati :)

Nice job KaluMinati. Looks great B)

Did anyone see the modded PS1 on Screen Savers? This guy turned his into a hang held unit with a screen and everything. It was like a bigger version of game boy...but better...and cooler...and did I mention so much better than game boy?

I liked that one.

That was all custom to. He designed it all, made a clay mold and then used plastic.

I like the Ammo Can on. The guy posted on here a while back. That was the best in my opinion. It was the really only "PC Gaming" machine that was there.

hey kalu i was just wondering. do you go to lanageddon? i hear ones coming up in feburary or something. sounds like a blast to me. maybe ill see you there. anyways the ps looks good.