OC 146 Benchmark Problem

Hi I upgraded from a 754 +3700 Clawhammer and DFI-Infinity 1gb Corsair and I got 7671 overal and 4380 CPU

to

939 146 Opteron at 2.5ghz 1.45v 250mhz x 10 1:1, DFI-Ultra 2GB Gskill PC4000 and I got 6968 overal and 4086 CPU

I would have thought an increase in score?!? Is there something I missed?? Thanks for any help.

I appreciate it SW4Y, Do you have any idea why its so low? Aquamark It raised my score 6,000 overal, so I figured similar results with the 3dMark05. Should I mess with my timmings they are currently 3-4-4-8-7 and Im at 250mhz x10 1:1 on the processor. Thanks guys

Sorry man i zoned out the past couple days, iv been really tired. I will post my scores today. I have a screenshot of my 05 score i can just pull up.

My ram i currently @ 3-4-4-9(there is a mistake in my sig but i will change it when i put my OCZ Gold GX in today) which my timings will be 3-4-3-8 instead. I dont think your ram timings will have too much to do with your cpu score.

I will run 3d05 today @ 2.5ghz 1:1 and post a shot.

dont forget 3d05 is mainly graphics card. the changes in your config may have caused a lower score because of the change in chipset(thats just speculation). i am assuming you had the same overclock on your 3700+??

Yeah, he is looking mostly at the CPU score. Thats what im going to give him.

But you are right playdead, also the change in memory controller can effect your scores a bit, but i doubt a huge change would happen.