Which Power Supply?

Well, you can get it if you like, but I am willing to bet it comes nowhere near 600w. The nice thing about getting a quality PSU is that it not only has the wattage it is rated at (sometimes more), but the rails are guaranteed to be rock solid.

Go ahead and get that if you like, but remember you get what you pay for. If you do get it, please tell us what the rails are like. I'm curious.

well i think if you loaded both rails up, sure, its not goin to give you 600watts. Thats where antecs true power dedicated output circuits for the 12v and 5v lines come into play. While your psu probably has a combined output limit of probably half of what it says. But if your not goin to load up the psu with lights and lots of fans then it should work fine for you.

I agree. I only have a generic 350watt that has been running in my comp for about a month, and it powers everything listed in my sig 24/7. Now, stability may become an issue later, that's why im getting a new PSU, but this one obviously has mroe than (175w) its rated wattage, or my comp wouldn't even boot up!!!

I learned my lesson the hard way when I tried to power up all the stuff in my case with a 300w Macron that I took out of my previous case (add one cathode and 4 fans to the sig and minus the processor to a 2100+ Palomino). A push on the power button and *ZAP*, nice orange light out the black and a bad smell for a few hours. Lucklily I didn't wreck any of the hardware components.

I'd go for the 600watts when buying a PSU 'this' is all you have to look for

And for the price,if it were not for shipping costs I'D buy one.Even if it gives you 500w it's a 300w price :P

Over-Current/ Over-Voltage Protection

Short Circuit Protection on all outputs

Edited by kobalt