Need timings for my gskill 2gb HZ

Anyone know what the proper bios settings are for these memory? i cant find them on gskill website, so i dont want what people just use i need the proper settings.

i tried somebody elses settings from another forum and they just give out errors.

to run them at 250mhz, and what bios settings for my board?

thanks

Good luck with it. The HZ appear to be particularly picky with certain settings on a DFI board. It took me 2 weeks to get my HZ operating at their rated 250mhz speed (249 to be exact). Anything above 250 and I start getting errors....

pain in the butt!

for my tech's sticks at work we got em running 270mhz @ 3-4-4-8.

he uses an opteron 170 so he put his cpu @ 270 x 10 multiplier. so they work 100% in tune with one another.

i always recommend gskill.

cz

These particular sticks can be picky. It took me a good 3 days to get them stable with my overclock. Mine stop at 265MHz @ 3-5-5-10 and will not go further even at higher voltages. Yet many others have nothing but great things to say about them. Great RAM, but it can sure be a pain.

I dont like this memory, still cant get it stable at 250mhz rated speed.. and it is causing problems like sometimes i am playing java games and the window just closes by itsself sometimes

Well mine ran just fine from the start of my build....at 250 Mhz and 1:1.

The best I can get them 1:1 is 260Mhz.

Tryed some settings from a post that some guy had his up to 270 but then they would not EVEN run at 250 for me.

Right now I am at 38 pass of memtest #5 and 262 but had to set the times to 3.5.5.10!

Thinking of trying to sell them to my buddy who has a 148 (he only has PC3200) as they would be nice for him....buy myself some DDR600.