Razer Copperhead and single clicks turning into double clicks...

Since I got my board all setup and configured, I've run into a new issue I had not had before. When I go to click some links... I'm only clicking once but my computer is somehow registering it as a double click. Never had that issue before and I wonder if it's this new board NF4 Ultra-D since I'm so new to it. I have a Razer Copperhead mouse, so it could even be a mouse/NF4 issue - but thought I'd ask here first since you're all so darn smart :D

Thanks for helping! :)

that mouse probably has a driver somewhere that lets u adjust the doubleclick sensitiviy

I did that already. This is how bad it is. I have two IE windopws open. I lick the "x" to close the first one and both close. It's definately this board, because I installe dit on my wife's computer and it was fine. Could it be because I have keyboard and mouse legacy support on in the BIOS?

It's a mechanical problem with the mouse. Some say it happens when the sensor gets dirty. It started happening to my first copperhead after 3 months with general/light use (I tried lifting up the button and cleaning it etc and it didn't help) I had to send it for a replacement and to Razor's credit they handled that pretty well. It does seem like a fairly widespread issue with their mice (mouses?) though.

It's a mechanical problem with the mouse. Some say it happens when the sensor gets dirty. It started happening to my first copperhead after 3 months with general/light use (I tried lifting up the button and cleaning it etc and it didn't help) I had to send it for a replacement and to Razor's credit they handled that pretty well. It does seem like a fairly widespread issue with their mice (mouses?) though.

That's the feeling I got from Razer's tech support. I can't find my stupid reciept though. Did Razer cross-ship?

Theres only a few things it can be. If the mouse sensitivity isn't too low like these other guys are saying. The other thing I would check are to make sure your side buttons on the copperhead are not programed to double click and your not hitting those button by accident..........Another thing to check is go to control panel-->folder options-->general......make sure click items as follows is right. Try adjusting the sensitivity of the mouse from the control panel with windows instead of using the razer software. If this all fails, uninstall the razer drivers just to test and see if the copperhead still doubleclicks on the single click. Without any drivers, it should be less sensitive just for troubleshooting sake.