DD Full Watercooling setup *NEW*

zeimbo

Brand new entire watercooling setup. I was going to go watercooling but I dont have the balls to try and drill holes in my $250 Lian-li case. I wish I wouldve realized this or thought about it more before I ordered everything. It has been sitting here for about 2 monthes and nothing has been used at all. Everything is 1/2" ID fitting and I believe that the tubing is 5/8" OD but I'm not sure. I went with 1/2" cuz of its better cooling potential. Everything was bought brand new online, I believe I spent roughly $350+ as well as tax and shipping.

Includes:

Thermochill PA120.1 radiator

Danger Den D5 12v pump

Danger Den TDX Copper w/Lucite top for AMD64 754/939/940

Danger Den Maze4 Acetal Lowpro w/6xxx & 7xxx mounting brackets

20' Tygon Anti-Kink tubing

Typhoon Dual 5 1/4" UV Blue reservoir

PA120.1 radiator shroud

Swiftech MCB-120 Radbox external radiator mounting kit

2x Thermaltake 120mm blue led fans w/3 pin connectors

2x 32oz Primochill ICE UV Blue NON-Conductive Fluid

2x rolls teflon tape

10x steel hose clamps

10x blue plastic hose clamps

16x Zalman BGA Ramsinks

miscellaneous fittings and adapters and elbows

I'm asking for $320 SHIPPED for everything. I dont want to part this out because I dont want to be stuck with anything afterwards. Some of the things have been assembled as I was going to put them in a leak testing loop, but after getting some quotes to get holes drilled professionally, I decided that my Zalman 9500 and Zalman VF-700 are going to have to work for now even tho my temps arent where I would like them. I would imagine that under full load, temps would never get higher than 35C with this kinda setup but thats just my opinion. Feel free to make me trade offers as the worst I can say is no.

Heatware (couple of feedbacks): Zeimbo

Ebay (295+ 100% positive feedbacks): Chop_Wood

Any questions, best way to get me is email:

I am located in San Diego, CA so local pickup is definitely possible. If I cant sell this then I will just end up listing it on Ebay and see what I can get for it there. I can take pics upon request but you can look online and see what everything looks like pretty much from the pictures. Thanks for looking

-ZEIM

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the quotes i got were to have it drillpressed and then machined and then grometted i believe. if any of them have a drillpress and can promise me that it will be clean, i might consider it. ill have to see some of their work tho before i decide but if you can refer me to someone then i'll pull this down after we decide on payment, etc.

thanks angry

lol

well...modding really isn't about taking it to a pro metal shop and having it professionally cut and such

modding is doing it with your own blood (plenty of that from sharp edges), sweat (plenty of that from being stuffed in some damn workshop with a dremel and hot metal cuttings lol), and tears (plenty of that when you accidentally veer off the cut with a dremel and get a nice big lightning-bolt looking scratch on your shiny anodized case lol).

but

a $250 case i understand

you MIGHT contact DangerDen, specifically CPU Killer at this forum, and ask him how much HE'D charge to cut the case how you want it...since you after all, did buy DD watercooling kit...and he IS a pro with those cutting machines etc...

never know unless you contact him and find out ;)

hey, I just put a custom wc setup in my rig and all I used to drill the holes was a 1" hole saw I got from home depot (bi-metal -$13.) and some rubber gromits I got from frozencpu.com ($3 for 2) I also used a swiftech radbox rev. 2 ($26 shipped from performance-pcs.com) to mount my double heater core on the back of my case. it's not hard to fit a wc setup in a case unless it's really small