worncod

Puhleaase don't send me to Jab-tech. I know it's only $7.95 there, but after $17.15 shipping, the price sure jumps. For some reason, they kept declining my CC (which I had no problems with at Monarch or NCIX the same day), and they won't accept Paypal $ from a Canadian Paypal account! I tried calling 3 times and received an answering machine! Humph.

I doubt anyone has a used VC-RE up for grabs, but if anyone is making a Jab-tech order, I would appreciate it if they added a VC-RE to the order for me. Just let me know in advance and I'll Paypal you the money + reasonable shipping pronto. You could toss it in an envelope or something and send it my way when it arrives? :)

I don't know if they you have a SUMMIT DIRECT... but they carry them down in Ontario.

I was looking to purchase one or two of them myself from jabtech. Shipping only increases a few pennies with each additional so if you want one and it's cheaper, I can order an extra and send it to you. I'm in 01824, Mass, US. Not sure what shipping would be to from here. Hit me up with a pm if your interested.