2gig Dual Channel Kit Suggestion

Oceanborn

Hey guysm here's the gist, I'm selling out my awesome 1 gig of the OCZ platinum rev2 to buy a 2 gig dual channel kit...I know a lot of people out there have these kits, so basically I'm looking for a kit that is capable of hitting the 260mhz mark without going bankrupt...lol

My CPU will be running 1:1 with the ram so I'll be putting the two of them @ HTT_260

Any sugestions?

Well, the 2x1GB OCZ EL DDR PC-4000 Gold GX XTC is good stuff without being incredibly expensive. Hits 250 HTT without a hitch at 3-4-3-8 1T timing. Haven't tried pushing it up to 260 though since the performance increase would be negligible for me, so I can't say how easy it is to get there.

But it looks really purty.

I love my OCZ EL Platinum PC3200 2 GB kit. It's rated 2-3-2-5 at 200 MHz, and I can run it at about 260 MHz at very tight 3-3-3-5 timings. I love this RAM, and I got it for about 199 bucks after a rebate which just came in last week.

I've also got the OCZ EL Platinum PC3200 2 GB kit. I am running everything at stock now at 2-3-2-5 at 200 MHz. But I had to manually adjust the CAS from 2.5 to 2 in the bios. Many, many hours of ramtest and no errors :D