7900 to be launched on March 9

Lando95

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, no info whatsoever.

Well, you can blaim Nvidia for that one, they are the ones who don't comment on unannounced products ;). However, I know that some of the Japanese guys will have these cards pretty soon, so expect some leaked benches in the next week or so.

expect to pay an arm, two legs, and first-born son for one of them also

According to that article, the 7900's will be more competitively priced than the 1900 series. I guess only time will tell. However, with the dismal failure to keep 512mb 7800GTX's in stock at msrp, I think that Nvidia will indeed make these cards available around the $500 price point. The only major issue keeping these cards at reasonable prices is the 512mb of 1.1ns ram. That stuff is uber expensive.

-http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=29516

hMM..there's not much info out. Other information states its "hypothetical" information, as it aims to match the ATI monster 1900. Well hopefully, nvidea will aim to decrease the 7800GTX in price :nod:

@ Angry or anyone who knows: (general question) :confused:

When typically do they push these cards out to the Review sites? I would @ least like to see a nice bar graph showing its capabilities.

Other information states its "hypothetical" information, as it aims to match the ATI monster 1900.

It should slaughter it, even the 7800GTX 512 is barely beaten. And personally I'd get the GTX over the 1900 anyways just for driver support. This 1800 is still giving me crap.

When typically do they push these cards out to the Review sites? I would @ least like to see a nice bar graph showing its capabilities.

Generally speaking, review sites usually receive cards about 2 weeks before launch, but they have to sign NDA's. (non-disclosure agreements)