7800gt bios mod gone bad?

i recently did a bios mod on my 7800gt with a guide...

today css crashed and after that windows takes about 1.5 mins to load the mobo stuff like the local area connection and to read how much ram/ cpu i have...

i reinstalled the video card drivers and chipset drivers... but the computer just seems wierd.....anyone have any ideas on how to fix this prob

thnx

well it appears my problem was that the x64 version got the drivers mixed up with C: on normal windows..i am dual booting...and on C the files were confused with x64 (drivers) so basically since i dont want x64 anymore do to incompatibility ... i formatted with just windows pro ...so far its lookin ok, it is loading some of teh chipsets drivers...the others cant install yet because i need to get the framework updates and stuff from windows ..my cd is old. ill fill you guys in when i stability test my video card. and play a few games as well.

and yes i backed up the original bios so i guess that can be a good last resort.

wangerin i just used a guide to do a bios volt mod ...

i used a usb flash card instead of a floppy cuz i dont have one

but heres the guide..make sure u are able to get last voltage called (voltage 1) at teh end of teh guide, to 1.2v again for some reason this didnt work and i had to set the table occordingly to get it to where it was aka 1.2

heres the guide

http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t15247.html

make sure u backup ur bios first and make sure u dotn do ANYTHING wrong cuz u can totally screw ur card

I did te voltmod with the stock crappy cooler that'son the msi 7800gt without any probs. Took me from 400 to 490 with the vram at 1200 and the fan is at 20% in 2d and 3d, no artifacts whatsoever. The gpu core doesn't get over 73degrees celcius whilst playing and idles at 40.

When I het my nvsilencer5rev3 I'll push the core further. I can oc it to 560Mhz (and then the delta of 40 kicks is) but after 10minutes it gets to hot I guess, artifacts allover:)

Results?

I just installed a NV Silencer5 rev.3 and my idle / max is 42 and 64, from 52 - 70ish using rthdribl.exe running for 30 mins Waiting for AS5 to cure and maybe ill play with some .1voltage

ahh damn those are some crazy results on stock cooling....

ive worked out all the problems, so far all games play stabilly.

but with my evga stock cooler i cant even push 390 or more on the core ...well i can but after about 40 secounds it starts to artifact due to the temps. my silencer is comin soon tho so i should be good. ill try and post the new results :0