New Here..

Meh!

I am new here so I thought I would start off by saying hey to you all...And show you my rig in case anyone wonders..The specs should be in my signature..

Me and my dad done the window mod..Me being 14 I wasn't brave enough to tacke it all by myself..Oh and I also stealthed one of my drives so it looks like I just have a dvd player. Oh and I know I need to paint the rest but I have just been busy with school and the like so anyway..

What do you guys think?

comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

comp3.jpg

comp4.jpg

So?

Thanks!!

These forums look great.

Case and window look good. Couple of things though. Is there anyway to maybe cleanup the wires at the top to mabe hide them a bit better? Also I noticed you have a Thermalright HS wth a Thermaltake Silent Fan on there. Have you tried to flip the fan around so that it is blowing onto the HS. I"ve seen most people blow onto the HS for maximum cooling. Just a thought. And yes the Round cables are a must in any system :lol:

Welcome and that's a nice looking case, I think it looks great red and silver. Ya just need to add some sweet cold cathodes and some other glowing shinny tweeky looking stuff. Oh hey how in gods name does anyone get the rubber seal for the window and the window into the holes, I can't get the rubber molding and window in, they just seem to pop out on me, don't know what the problem is. I've tried a hundred times and always with the same result, the window and molding either don't go in at all or I get them in with the locking strip and everything pops out. I don't get it. I can do anything under the sun to a PC case Except that one thing.

Welcome mr 14-year-old! You'll like OCC once you settle down a bit. So, about your rig, so far its looking good. I like that custom window; what kinda grummet did you use? it looks to me as if it were leather or somethin. Anyhow, some improvements would definately be of the split-looms towards the top... i know you have worked hard to get it all together, but its a little cluttered. Not like its mandatory to change what you have, but its just an opinion. =)

Lobbdogg

Also I noticed you have a Thermalright HS wth a Thermaltake Silent Fan on there. Have you tried to flip the fan around so that it is blowing onto the HS. I"ve seen most people blow onto the HS for maximum cooling.

He has it on correctly, as in, fan is faced down onto the hsf. You can tell since the fan axel is faced towards the hs. the Axel indicates the direction of the air flow.

Lobbdogg

He has it on correctly, as in, fan is faced down onto the hsf. You can tell since the fan axel is faced towards the hs. the Axel indicates the direction of the air flow.

Whoops! Pardon me, you are right. I must have been cross eyed while looking at it. :D

Thanks guys!!

Anyway about my window molding..It is some special stuff my father got from work. It is like the door edge molding from autozone BUT I could get it in one long strip so I wouldn't have to have seams everywhere..And yes I think it may be leather around it B)

Yeh I need to do something about the top I just haven't figured out what exactly..hmm

I have money now and I think next time we visit "the city" I am going to get 2 green cc's and rounded cables OR maybe a new slk-800..Haven't decided yet..

Oh and to the nice guy asking about how the molding works..I know its ghetto but this is how I did it...1)Cut hole ect ect..2)Put on the molding....3)Then I use the foam 3M tape to hold my window to the door..Actually it works pretty good but I might need to try and find a more permanet fix one day.

Yeh I can't seem to figure out what to do to the top...hmmm

Thanks for the comments guys and if anyone wants to talk on aim or msn please do I love talking to you folk... MSN- Blaine2002 @ Hotmail.com AIM- ar47bl13

Thanks again :D