Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

joecartoon22

roadkill, that last desktop post of yours looks familiar... i think, yeah, didn't you used to have one that looked... yeah, here it is, your old desktop!

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd like to take a look at that blackbox program, because it'd be perfect for what I tried to do with my desktop.

I'd show it, but I can't post the pic. It's basically a plain black background with 5 icons in the upper left corner. Woohoo.

How do I post a pic without hosting?

It's asking for a URL.

At the bottom of the screen where you're composing your post, hit choose and select an image from your file. It should upload if it's a jpg or gif and not bigger than 600 kb. I always resize to less than 700x500 pixels so it will show on the screen without scrolling.

Hardnrg, those are pretty impressive photoshop skills.

Edited by Phil

i think 800 is the horizontal limit and 600 the vertical... so 800x600 works... oh yeah, that's a fact, cos i posted mine at that and it doesn't resize it/link it

oh sorry, mine's hosted... :lol: can't remember everything... go on phil's sizes... you can edit and replace the picture...

:lol: nice minimalistic desktop there!

oh sorry, mine's hosted... :lol: can't remember everything... go on phil's sizes... you can edit and replace the picture...

Don't go by me... I just don't like images that don't show entirely on the screen. I like to resize in Office Picture Manager, they offer a bunch of stock sizes, quick and easy. I usually go with "web large" which is 640x480 pixels.