Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

I did actually. I just wanted to get your answers specifically because you pretty much run everything around here. Would you be willing to give me some detailed answers to my questions? If so, I would greatly appreciate it.

ya I'll give ya some answers tomorrow after I get back from hockey practice

momma and I were too busy today/tonight for me to really sit down and give good answers

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

I was watching angry_build-1a.wmv and was wondering who picked the background music? It was pretty cool. I absolutely loved that Groove Armada song "At the River"

I'm looking for musical recomendations (from angry/mamma or anyone else) based on the fact that i loved that song.

It felt like i was watching an episode of "The Scene." but they only use independent artist from what i can gather. The theme song for the show ROCKS BTW.

Groove Armada

Bhudda Lounge

Smoker's Delight

Ambient Nights

Sol System

Orbital

all of those are excellent 'ambient' stuff like Groove Armada...I totally love that kind of stuff

never heard of "the scene" got a link? (to the theme song?)

Groove Armada

all of those are excellent 'ambient' stuff like Groove Armada...I totally love that kind of stuff

never heard of "the scene" got a link? (to the theme song?)

Awsome, thanks for the list Angry.

Maylynne's song can be found here

http://thescene.gulli.com/Maylynne-Catch%20Me.mp3

dun think is falls under ambient, but I love it! When i do hear ambient (or anything like it) type music i think of "The Scene" because their early episodes had some trip-hop and good stuff that their writer searched all over www.download.com for so all the music was free. Stuff like "The Silk Demise" http://music.download.com/thesilkdemise/36...ing_song_artist

Afterthough and The Garden were feat. on Ep. 2 i believe. ... hold the horses...

maybe you guys are wondering what the heck "the scene" is. Its just a free online show released twice a month about the "underground world of movie piracy." It focuses on the members of an IRC release group. Good stuff IMHO check out the site for downloads www.welcometothescene.com go to downloads and click on an episode number to get links to download that episodes and links for the music used in that episode. I think I prefered the earlier episodes' music, it seemed to jump at me more, also like i mentioned before it was downloadable from cnet.

btw if you couldn't tell... electronic genres get me very confused... so many sub-genres will do that i suppose though.

Ok... Some to Momma and some to A_G.. you'll figure out which is for which..........

Dont get offended :angel:

whats your job? :rolleyes: Are you self employed?

How much time you spend on working and on hockey?

Do you enjoy what you do during your school years?

How happy are you last year in a scale of 1-10?

what is the creature in my avatar? an owl?

Did you did that in purpose and if so how is that 'me'?

Why is life unfair?

Do you have a grill?How Old is it?

What do you think about the book 'Stupid White Men' by Michael Moore?

How much acne do you have when your a teen?

Ok... Some to Momma and some to A_G.. you'll figure out which is for which..........

whats your job? :rolleyes: Are you self employed?

How much time you spend on working and on hockey?

Do you enjoy what you do during your school years?

How happy are you last year in a scale of 1-10?

what is the creature in my avatar? an owl?

Did you did that in purpose and if so how is that 'me'?

Why is life unfair?

Do you have a grill?How Old is it?

What do you think about the book 'Stupid White Men' by Michael Moore?

How much acne do you have when your a teen?

I am a student and I spend about 10 hrs a day doing school work if you include class time. I hope to start hockey when I get done with school that way I can devote enough time to learning it. I am so burnt out on school and just want to be done, but truthfully I do love learning.

I would say that I am around a 7 out of 10. I have a great boyfriend and a pretty awesome life, but it would be better if we lived in a less conservative place.

I don't necessarily view life as fair or unfair, its life, stuff happens and you either deal with it or you don't.

AG's brother bought a grill last summer and we don't use it enough.

Never read the book by Moore, but I imagine it would probably be pretty thought provoking.

I had no acne as a teen. I am finding I get more zits now that I am older, what is up with that!

whats your job? obvious one here lol

:rolleyes: Are you self employed? yes

How much time you spend on working and on hockey?about 8-16 hours per day working, and 1.5 hours per day 4 days a week playing hockey

Do you enjoy what you do during your school years? I hated school and dropped out at 16 and went straight to community college

How happy are you last year in a scale of 1-10? 9.5...I only wish this job paid me what I am actually worth, or else they would supply me with the proper tools and hardware (so I wouldn't have to buy the stuff, which would be ok if they paid me what I was worth then I wouldn't complain)

what is the creature in my avatar? an owl? it is one of your pictures from your website...

Did you did that in purpose and if so how is that 'me'? see previous answer

Why is life unfair? Life isn't unfair. Life is learning to stop whining when things don't go your way and make the best of what you have. I get tired of whiners and complainers that think life owes them something. Life only owes you what you put into it. Enjoy your life because it doesn't last that long and no one really knows if there is anything after you die...so best to make the best of it now.

Do you have a grill?How Old is it? momma answered this. If you have one, try 'beer can chicken' (look it up on google)

What do you think about the book 'Stupid White Men' by Michael Moore? I think Michael Moore is a fat idiot who can't decide which crusade he really wants to cry about the most. Just because you are famous doesn't mean your opinion means diddly . to the rest of us. I did like Farenheit 9/11, but Moore is a total hypocrite, just like politicians

How much acne do you have when your a teen? I've had a total of 3 big giant zits in my life, and I had zero acne, so thankfully I never had to worry about that (I just have bad teeth genetics so thankfully I only got one of those bad genes as I've known quite a few that have had both bad genes *and then some*)

answers in bold!

Recipe for beer can chicken

1 (4 Lb.) Fryer Chicken

3/4 Can of Beer

Seasoning* (see below)

Vegetable Oil

Non-stick Cooking Spray

Dry Spice Rub

combine:

2 tablespoons, ground cumin

2 tablespoons, curry powder

2 tablespoons, chili powder

1 tablespoon, ground allspice

1 tablespoon, ground black pepper

1 teaspoon, ground cinnamon

Wet Spice Rub

combine:

1/2 teaspoon, ground cumin

1/2 teaspoon, chili powder

1/2 teaspoon, paprika

1/2 teaspoon, ground coriander

1 tablespoon, fresh orange juice

1 1/2 teaspoons, fresh lime juice

1 1/2 teaspoons, good olive oil

1 small clove, garlic - minced very fine

1 tablespoon, minced cilantro leaves

OPTIONAL: 1/2 teaspoon, cayenne pepper (adds spicy heat)

Rinse chicken and remove gizzard, neck, etc. Sprinkle the chicken, inside and out, heavily with seasonings. Spray beer can with non-stick cooking spray. Put chicken on top of beer and set on grill using indirect heat for 1 hour. Rub on some vegetable oil and finish cooking until browned all over (an additional 20 - 30 minutes), AND juices run clear. Total time on the grill is about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Depending on your temperature on your grill.

Comments:

Using a 2 burner gas grill have one side burning on high and the other side not burning and put the chicken on the cold side to cook. On a charcoal grill slide the hot coals to one side and put chick on the cold side.

Tip: To help chicken stand up and cut down on fire flare ups and clean up.Place beer can with chicken on a disposable pie pan.

I can assure you that 'beer can chicken' like the recipe above...is something that will quickly become a favorite if you have never tried it before

i mean it is THAT good!

We call it Drunk Chicken... just like the cook! LOL