Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that

How about if you had to either kick a soccerball as hard as you can with a toothpick under your big toes nail or bite down on a metal file as hard as you can and pull it out of your mouth which would you choose?

how about we not get deeper into the "if you had to choose between killing your mom or dad which would you choose" questions...

To both Angry, err, Happy Games and Momma

I have been with My beautiful woman for 22 years. When & IF we get married do I have to start at year one or can i call it 22 years?

. man...why get married now????

22 years...you get married, and in 6 months you are in the forum talkin about how you getting a divorce and you just can't believe it that you were together 22 years and 6 months after you got married it fell apart...

why fix something that ain't broke????

Now why would you say that to someone. Besides what are the chances for him to get into a divorce unless he spends more time on his computer then her. hehe....

Turn the negitive into something positive, h_g....

Guest caffeinejunkie

22 years...you get married, and in 6 months you are in the forum talkin about how you getting a divorce and you just can't believe it that you were together 22 years and 6 months after you got married it fell apart...

lol looks like angry is starting to re-emerge :nod:

the apocalypse must be here :drool:

Right On! Thanks for the good advice. I just told her to pack her stuff up and get out. She isn't going to get me to marry her just to get rid of me. Dang, you probably just saved me half of everything I own.

So on with my next question:

Do you think I should check into mail order brides or try one of them online match-making services?

Amen to that

How about if you had to either kick a soccerball as hard as you can with a toothpick under your big toes nail or bite down on a metal file as hard as you can and pull it out of your mouth which would you choose?

Ouch, what is wrong with you asking this question! i guess the tootpick thing cause metal and my teeth don't sound like a good mix.

Right On! Thanks for the good advice. I just told her to pack her stuff up and get out. She isn't going to get me to marry her just to get rid of me. Dang, you probably just saved me half of everything I own.

Do you think I should check into mail order brides or try one of them online match-making services?

Don't pay for a date like Match.com or eharmony, just go to yahoo and cruise for easy desperate chicks, hehe. That's where angry found me. Plus why mail order a bride when you can find a woman who would willingly poison you in the US.

haha

i didn't say kick her to the curb man!

i just said...why break something that isn't broken???

I've just seen soooo many times couples have been together 5-15 years and then they decide to get married and blammo it's divorce city in 6-12 months =(

Well better hope you dont live in oregon & Washington . because 6 month is common law and there intided to half of everything. And after 22 years dont kid your self shes gonna get more then half lol you be lucky if she lets you keep your PC :nod: