Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

Guest bigr5026

is thare a dontation link for dfi street

maybe a premium membership

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is thare a dontation link for dfi street

maybe a premium membership

no and no

but

if there ever comes a time when I need money desperately, I will maybe put up such a thing...but I doubt it

however, if you want to do your part...you can always check out that thing at teh top of the forums that shows ads and click it if you are interested in anything that is shown up there (don't just click the dang thing...only click it if you are truly interested in the products/services it advertises)

you can also check the links in my sig and order goodies from SVC.com using the link as that helps the Street out also

other than that...you can just be a good member and that is more than enough ;)

Guest bigr5026

Ok, juyst a loyal member of the street, as they make my decisions pretty much for me

er...who is this question directed at?

ok..edited... if you still dont get the question...

To Momma

what is your reaction when you meet happy games for the first time... what do you think of his personality after you speak to him?

To happy

what is your reaction when you meet momma for the first time... what do you think of her's personality after you speak to her( looks does not count)

no and no

but

if there ever comes a time when I need money desperately, I will maybe put up such a thing...but I doubt it

however, if you want to do your part...you can always check out that thing at teh top of the forums that shows ads and click it if you are interested in anything that is shown up there (don't just click the dang thing...only click it if you are truly interested in the products/services it advertises)

you can also check the links in my sig and order goodies from SVC.com using the link as that helps the Street out also

other than that...you can just be a good member and that is more than enough ;)

The power of the DFI-STREET Family has no limits

I once saw a fund raiser performed here and I might add it was quite successful ;)

The power of the DFI-STREET Family has no limits

I once saw a fund raiser performed here and I might add it was quite successful ;)

yes, over $900 for our former admin within a week or less...too bad we had to give him the boot

To happy

what is your reaction when you meet momma for the first time... what do you think of her's personality after you speak to her( looks does not count)

well...we met online in a yahoo chat room, and the only picture of her she showed was a far-away pic of 3 girls and I never really could tell much about her...

but

her personality was ultra-fantastic (as you've heard me tout time and time again)

we finally decided to meet at the one and only greasy-spoon 24-hour diner late one night

the first thing I noticed about her was that she was beautiful...and the second thing I noticed was that she was a rather large girl, but not so disgustingly large that I couldn't stand to be near her. She was beautiful after all...and I'd talked to her for a few months online so I already knew her personality was exactly what I wanted it to be ;)

Hay me and miss anita have a story like that too. only it took us 3 years before we meet but holland was a long ways from Vancouver WA we be on year 5 now and happy as :confused: well what ever happy is :D

ok..edited... if you still dont get the question...

To Momma

what is your reaction when you meet happy games for the first time... what do you think of his personality after you speak to him?

To happy

I can't remember if we have gone into how we first met but I will rehash the story real quick so you get where I am coming from. So we met in a Yahoo local Idaho chat room back in April 2002 and I thought this guy was totally whacked. He made me laugh and he shocked me with the stuff he would say to people and I thought he was pretty interesting. So we talked for about 3 months (we both lived in the same town) and then July rolled around and he asked to meet me. Well at the time I weighed 255lbs and had told him that I was fat but he still wanted to hang out so we set a date but I backed out cause I was so afraid of being rejected. So I thought that I had gotten rid of this guy which was good for both of us because I wouldn't be hurt and he wouldn't be scared, but being the persistant person he is, he called me about 2 weeks after that and left a message on my cell phone that if I had any guts I should call him back so I did. We ended up going to a local greasy spoon resturant that was the only thing open at midnight and he didn't run away in horror and I thought he was pretty cool and the rest is history. The craziness you see from him on the forums is exactly how he is in person. He's brutally honest and insightfully funny and that's what I love him about so much. He never said anything about my weight but just showed me unconditional love and as I lost the weight he was right there with me to support me every step of the way. I don't think I would be healthy or still in school if it wasn't for him and my life wouldn't be where it is if it weren't for him in my life pushing me to be a better person.

Physically wise, he totally wasn't my type because being the skinnier type of person he is, I thought that we would look like Jack Sprat and his fat wife but I didn't let the faze me and just went for it. People may have talked behind our backs but I don't care, I am happy and that's what matters.

lol at least you moved to a great place (NL)

not that Vancouver, WA is bad...if there's one place we want to live in the USA, it is Portland/Vancouver

but Canada or NL is the real place we want to live...unfortunately I'd pick Canada simply for the fact that hockey rules up there...but prostitution and other things are legal in certain parts of NL so that ALMOST makes NL the winning choice

And since someone mentioned marriage, I wanted to pass on a little interesting tibit I found on NPR the other day. Here's a link to a story about diamonds and the darker side of what goes into getting them:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5428055

I knew before that the diamond industry was pretty much evil but I had no idea that diamond weren't rare before I heard this. I don't want something that millions of people were killed for on my finger and I don't care if its what we are supposed to have when we get married or engaged. I am perfectly happy with a sapphire or emerald or something just as beautiful. Diamonds aren't forever and they are hyped up by the De Beers diamond cartel so that they can promote apartheid in South Africa.

Anyways, happy says I don't share enough of my rants so i guess I will throw this one out there.

So I thought that I had gotten rid of this guy which was good for both of us because I wouldn't be hurt and he wouldn't be scared, but being the persistant person he is, he called me about 2 weeks after that and left a message on my cell phone that if I had any guts I should call him back so I did.

man she pissed me off when she ignored me the first 'date'

I knew she was a big girl (thats all she ever would tell me and I kept telling her to stfu since I liked her personality).

I had had my fill of stupid skinny little tramps with no personality...I wanted a woman that I could love for more than just large breasts or thin waist

now I got a woman with a thin waist AND the killer personality (though I do check the tips of my fingers daily to see if they are turning blue...a sure sign she is using slow poison on me)