Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why ive loved this hotel since i was 10

got an email tonight with the receipe compliments of the head chef.

momma drop me an pm with an email addy and ill send it to u, i did not ask if i could make it public so not gonna post it.

the hotel may cost a bucket load a night but its worth every cent

Travis: Why do some people (like myself) have a problem with buying one or two computer components every week (and sometimes even in bulk)?

Momma: Why does coca cola taste so bad?

I don't necessarily think it tastes bad, but if I have a choice, I will always pick pepsi. There's just something about it that I like more.

Travis: Why do some people (like myself) have a problem with buying one or two computer components every week (and sometimes even in bulk)?

Momma: Why does coca cola taste so bad?

I have a bad habit of buying computer crap and I don't even need to most of the time since DFI and their partners supply me with almost everything I need

but it's like Hockey equipment or whatever hobby you are into I suppose...it's just habit...got to got to got to have it yo yo

coca cola tastes just fine...pepsi is like sugary urine its so nasty and disgusting

Methinks a recipe section is now needed ;) I could probably fill up a few pages with recipes I've 'tweaked' over the years. Was a cook for about 13 years or so in varrying qualities of restaurants covering many nationalities. The wife always tells me I should have gone into product developement for some of the big food companies. Would have to say my fave foods would be Japanese and Cajun.

Who does most of the cooking in your humble abode momma?

More searchy...

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32929

Methinks a recipe section is now needed ;) I could probably fill up a few pages with recipes I've 'tweaked' over the years. Was a cook for about 13 years or so in varrying qualities of restaurants covering many nationalities. The wife always tells me I should have gone into product developement for some of the big food companies. Would have to say my fave foods would be Japanese and Cajun.

Who does most of the cooking in your humble abode momma?