Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But underneath she says she's 'Meatwad's Wench' - not that she is Meatwad herself.. :confused: Ah well, thanks for the explanation.

Because secretly I am devoted to an animated meatball, duh :P. Anyways, yeah I love the show and he is my favorite character so that's what AG gave me. Here's a link to their page for better explanation: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0297494/.

That's because it is a meatball, or a wad of meat. Hence the name of it, "Meatwad". It's a character from a cartoon show known as Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I don't especially enjoy some of the programming on that channel, but whatever.

@ Both Angry & Momma:

- What cell phone provider do you use?

- Why can't pigs fly?

- Do you watch "24"?

- Can nacho cheese kill you?

-Nextel cause that's where AG's bro works.

-They having no wings I am guessing

-No

-I hope not, otherwise I am pretty close to death.

A few more questions..

1. What're your social security numbers?

2. Credit card numbers?

3. security number on said credit cards?

Lol...

I once got a call from someone asking for my bank account number to deposit $10,000 in grant money into it. Some freaking morons probably gave him their number too.

Lol...

I once got a call from someone asking for my bank account number to deposit $10,000 in grant money into it. Some freaking morons probably gave him their number too.

One of my friends said she got an email like that the other day. Did the person claim to be a prince or something?

White Queso(Mild or Spicy)

Or Plain yellow cheese dip

Personally I prefer spicy yellow cheese dip and mild White Queso.

I have never had white queso but it sounds yummy. The yellow cheese dip is good too though.

Hey thanks for your info about my ram, one other thing was on my mobo, the small chipset fan stopped working and ceased. I replaced it with a Zalman heatsink, just wondering if it was a common problem. And I am curious about SLI, i know its only available to pcie, but could it be available for a agp card and mobo. (kinda redundent, but my 6600 is sli rdy at least on the pcie card, and my agp is the same Gpu just with hsi).