FS/WTB:A64 3500+,BH5 & UTT RAM,DFI LPB,MW PS,AC Rev3,Bluetooth key

klrgreenis

No reasonable offer refused. I need space and have to get rid of this stuff!!!

A64 3500+ Socket 939 Retail complete with box, and fan. This was prime stable at 250x10 on stock voltage with the STOCK fan. I just checked the TCaseMax, it is 65c which means this puppy is going to be a screamer. I wish I would have found this out before I spent some $$ for an Opy 148. Oh well see this thread for more info:http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71044

I am selling this for $150 shipped.

2x512MB Winbind CH-5 UTT AA4T(same as OCZ VX). This worked up to 255 FSB with my 3500+ processor listed above at pretty tight timings. It does not play well with my Opteron however, so it must go. I will let this go for $125 shipped.

Brand new in box, Swiftech MCW6000-64. Never got around to using this. I'll sell this for $30.00 Shipped

Meanwell S320-12 power supply painted metallic blue to match my case, and I added 2 fans to the top to aide in the cooling. I will let this go for $55 shipped.

Artic Cooling Rev 3 cooler for ATI 9500-9800, and Nvidia GEforce 3 TI. Still in the box.

I will let this one go for $15.00 shipped

Microsoft Intellipoint Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. This was over $150 new. Again I had good intentions, but it is back in the box from lack of use. I can't find the part number, but it has the intellipoint multifunction mouse that allows you to scroll forward and backwards thru webpages, or set-up for whatever. It comes with a docking station with cable for the BT adapter, and can be removed for use with a laptop.

I will let this one go for $50.00 shipped

Swiftech MCW462 w/ 226W TEC. For socket 462 proessors.

I will let this assembly go for $35.00 shipped.

heatware is here, all positive

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2414

SOLD/ FOUND:

2x512MB BH-5 oldschool style with lifetime warranty. I had this up to 250 FSB with little trying and looser timing at 3.2v. The RAM was just barely warm to the touch, but I didn't want to push it more than this. Traded to CPDMF at DFI-Street for some TCCD.

DFI Lanparty B Retail with all the acccessories.

This worked great for me until I upgraded to the A64. I have had it in the closet for the past 6 months. I have added a 40mm thermaltake fan to the NB, and a copper orb to the SB. I got it out to upgrade my nephews computer and I got the good old 4 leds, and it woildn't boot. It probably just needs a new bios chip or to have this one re-flashed. Due to this it is being sold as-is. It worked perfect before I put it away, I just don't have the time to mess with it. Sold to FSBxtreme at PCPER

WTB:TCCD Gskill or other ram 2x512mb or 2 x 1GB prefer a dual channel kit capable of running 275-300 FSB with tight timings and opteron or san diego friendly :-) FOUND

Pictures are available upon request.

NON-CC paypal is preffered, but PM or Email me at [email protected] to discuss other options.

If you look please bump.

2x512MB BH-5 oldschool style with lifetime warranty. I had this up to 250 FSB with little trying and looser timing at 3.2v. The RAM was just barely warm to the touch, but I didn't want to push it more than this. Traded to CPDMF for some TCCD

What brand is this RAM? If you would consider shipping to EU i might be interested. Please PM me if so.

Cheers