I'm going crazy with the stuttering in games.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup fully agree with Reinvented (again). If those rails are at idle, then that's not good. I read around and the Neopower's fluctuation on the rails is a bit above average. So the rail could go to possibly 11.8 or 11.9. Oh well not an aspire that can go to 11.48 ;)

520w powerstream for the safe side.

Yes i know Reinvented, but usually when your rails are that low, it leads to "other" things. Rails that are up at 12.6 people usually RMA, same with low rails.

Speedfan! lol all the same sensors. Buy a multimeter. Maybe they'll give them out for free at those "Stand-outside-the-store-really-late-at-night-sales." Not sure if they have those sales on christmas. Lol Jk.

alt+tab+del

right click the game

set cpu affinity to cpu 1 or cpu 0 basically uncheck one of the boxes

fixed 1.6 counterstrike for me

6/23 bios is the best one for source

i use dual core and get 175 fps

This probably won't help you but most people fine the Marvell Lan better on account of the well known driver problems with the Nvidia lan. If I were you, I would disable the Nvidia and enable the Marvell.

Also, since your problem began recently, are you sure you haven't picked up some nasty malware or spyware? If you're not certain, I would try installing a fresh copy of Windows just to be on the safe side.