Top 30 Facts about Chuck Norris

Angry_Games

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try running a general search on Chuck Norris jokes. They’re great.

Question: What time is it when Chuck Norris knocks on your door?

Answer: Too Late

Chuck Norris can run 4x512MB of generic memory at DDR646 - using 1T.

One time, Chuck Norris had a cold boot problem, but only one time. He subsequently roundhouse kicked his system, instantly vaporizing it. His current rig now spontaneously boots any time Chuck Norris is within a 6 mile radius.

lol

One time Chuck Norris's computer broke down. The tech guy told him he should try troubleshooting it. Chuck hung up the phone and Round House Kicked his rig clean off the desk. Chuck Norris doesn’t use guns.

I absolutely despise chuck norris jokes, and I wouldn't be surprised it the actor realized that his career and image were failing miserably and then disseminated thes joke on us to try to get us to watch his show or rent his movies or something.

Go Chuck! Go!

CHUCK AND I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weird you say that...we actually had an argument about how old he was and looked up his birthday ON HIS BIRTHDAY and literally threw a Chuck Norris fan party right then. Probably one of our best ones too - almost hit the 4 keg mark.

Guest shaolin95

I dont really like Chuck movies (I did when I was a kid) since Im a Jackie Chan fan BUT at least his image is one of a clean guy which is much better than most of the moron celebrities out there.

I dont really like Chuck movies (I did when I was a kid) since I a Jackie Chan fan BUT at least his image is one of a clean guy which is much better than most of the moron celebrities out there.

True...I mean his most popular show is one of Hallmark channels biggest hits...

I still love his movies though...I'm very simple-minded and never can remember how it ends. (is it a left roundhouse kick or right?....)

• 2 weeks later...