Nvidia LAN has issues

Anyone else having problems with the Nvidia ethernet adapter? When I try to use it, it works fine except that it will stop transferring data for about 1 second every approximately 10 seconds. The Marvell adapter works just fine though. Active Armor and Firewall aren't installed, and i'm using nForce 6.7. Any ideas or people with the same problem?

Ya, I had the same problem when I first installed this motherboard. I was using the nVidia adapter. Tried re-installing the driver, changing the hardware settings like link speed and duplex but it would still cut out every once in a while.

I switched to the Marvell adapter and it's working fine. I've been watching to see if anyone comes up with a fix for the nVidia adapter, but nothing so far.

I never had the instant failure on my lan. Howver, when I played CS source for about 20-30 minutes, the internet connection drops. I fixed this issue by turning off Zone Alarm firewall. Did and of you guys had this similar issue with Zone Alarm and nVidia LAN without installing the ActiveArmor.