Angry Instructional Video #4 - removing XP-90, then installing XP-120

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

did you get from the video what I was trying to convey?

how to remove and install an XP series heatsink?

(why do you guys always complain about things that have nothing to do with anything....'there's no sound angry!' and 'i don't like the music' and 'you didn't talk!' and 'how come you had the camera at that angle?' and one edge of that graphic looked a little fuzzy' etc etc etc)

the whole point of the video is to instruct you how to do something

the whole point of me making them and putting them up for you is to judge whether or not I am on the right track in my attempts at instructing you

not to tell me you don't like the music (and when i dont put music in because you say you don't like it, then you complain that there's no music or no sound at all...and if I narrated it, you'd find something else to complain about, like my tone of voice, or my cadence or something sheesh)

I don't mean to sound so harsh...but some of you always seem to miss the point...and the point is...

did the video do a good job of informing you about whatever it was trying to convey in the video?

lol

It gives me a headache and hurts my eyes lol.

I really liked the tutorial.

music was pretty kewl too :)

I've obviously been putting it on wrong.

I would hook it into the clips on one side and then bend it over the chip and secure the other side to the clips. Like an idiot I was "forcing" everything. Just remounted one for kicks and was easy as hell.

im not a video expert mang...I'm learning this as I go along

It was great-- I'd wish I'd been able to watch it b4 putting an XP-90Copper on a P-4 a while back. Very clear (for the most part) and easy to understand.

I still have not figured it out.... I downloaded the XviD (from you)....I right clicked the avi. file to open with BT... and it still won't connect...

Weird thing is I tried all this with the rig in my sig and the Xvid is a no go...When I down load the Xvid and extract it ...it says it's empty.... so I download it from xvid.com...save it , open it...just unzips and no way to install it.... My brain is hurting today from being just plain overtaxed....too much going on....

It all worked last videos...just not this one....doc....