NEW Bios rdx2b02 -> OUT

Lestat']i am down to 2 sticks mate atm both in banks 2 and 4 all this stock settings

i am looking into buying two 1gb sticks of ram to solve the prob i am having where i cant run 4 512mb sticks in the board

banks 2 & 4 , that's yellow,right?

Try also the orange slots , those are working best on my board.

Try also the orange slots , those are working best on my board.

I second that.

I put both my dimms in the orange slots (2&4 if I'm not mistaken) and my system runs great, except that power issue caused by the ps/2 jumper which was a simple fix.

I second that.

I put both my dimms in the orange slots (2&4 if I'm not mistaken) and my system runs great, except that power issue caused by the ps/2 jumper which was a simple fix.

PS/2 Jumper sorry mate what is that ?

im really sorry guys for asking all these questions beleive it or not im quite accomplished when i comes to building pcs its just this is my first venture in to the realms of DFI

:) I rma'd mine last week and got an Asus A8V-E SE. It works, overclocks, and screams.

How are your overpriced POSs doing? You should RMA them back to NewEgg! They gave me a full refund without a restocking fee, because the boards are defective!

The should not have been released.

:) I rma'd mine last week and got an Asus A8V-E SE. It works, overclocks, and screams.

How are your overpriced POSs doing? You should RMA them back to NewEgg! They gave me a full refund without a restocking fee, because the boards are defective!

Hay Bershatsky this is a help forum so either help or keep your comments to yourself. If you dont like DFI then thats your choose, but dont think for one second that anyone here wants to hear your personal opinion..

unlike you I want a board thats fast, in nearly all benchmarks, and will have ati crossfire, but this board lacking sata II will not be the one I get.

and no VIA is not in the high end chipsets, so I dont know why your praising them, nvidia or ati are the ones I would only use.

I will be getting the next gen ati crossfire board with a sata II controller.

I head audio is very good on these boards, but I am opting out for a pci sound card, so I can have more fps in FPS games.

If you are having trouble coming out of the bios, then you guys should read Oskar's post in this forum. He needs to gather some data using his tool, so he can troubleshoot the problem. Just thought i would point that out, since i didn't see anyone posting anything in his thread :P