So I recently noticed

Protagonist.

the new buttons on the forums. Who requested those? Davidhammock? ;)

Or has there been a flood of new legally-blind forum users? :P

I mean I open up some topic that seems interesting and then I'm all "holy *%$#" *falls off chair*, *gets back on*, *panting*, "Oh good lord it was just the post reply button."

:cat: greetings from my cat :cat:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can set your permanent style under the User Control Panel>Edit Options page. Look all the way at the bottom under Miscellaneous Options for the Forum Style.

You can set your style for the current session at the bottom left of any page. It will only hold for the current session then default to the option chosen as I described above.

i just noticed you have a full stop in your name lmfaorofl, why the hell would you put a full stop in your name ROFL thats like.. Drago. crap that makes me feel tough lol, sry im drunk but yeah those buttons are cool, and yeah i hate it when people use their pro punctuation except angry_games cause hes admin but every1 stop using ur nerdlish.. no1 really cares how u type.

Don't let me get in the way of the fun. Not that it's ever stopped anyone before. lol

A lot of forum users have no idea how to change the settings or make them permanent. I was letting them know since you brought up the subject and someone might be interested.

Why do you have to make this all serious roadie. I was making a joke. :(