Sign in to follow this  
Protagonist.

So I recently noticed

That is just so wrong in so many ways.

If you and Ace have a little thing going thats fine with me... To each his own... But please refrain from comments about his gun lol :shake:

Guest Blooz1

They did that recently on "Boston Legal", Vector!

Except it was fly rod vs. shotgun! Score was "flyrod 5, shotgun 1" - but it was TV.....

They did that recently on "Boston Legal", Vector!

Except it was fly rod vs. shotgun! Score was "flyrod 5, shotgun 1" - but it was TV.....

Your joking right? If not man i was a little late.... Great minds think alike.... :nod:

If going by most weight, one would have to think not much weight in trout remains from either 50 cal or shotgun fishing .

True, depending on size of fish, distance, velocity, current flow, water resistance, gage of shotgun shell and size of shot contained in the shell.

For example:

From a distance of approximately 12 feet, of which is 8 is water, using a Mossberg 12gauge with standard ammo, ~3mph river speed, will embed pellets into a 19lb salmon, therefore making it heavier than it's original weight.

I know this because a friend got tired of fighting with the fish and broke out the boomstick. :rolleyes:

If going by most weight, one would have to think not much weight in trout remains from either 50 cal or shotgun fishing .

Yep. Reminds me of Crocodile Dundie out in New York Harbor.

Ah, fishing with Dynamite!

Those were the days.