Sign in to follow this  
Protagonist.

So I recently noticed

There are several new styles available courtesy Alexia.

I like the blue one. It goes well with my windows theme. I think its also much easier on the eyes.

i just noticed you have a full stop in your name lmfaorofl, why the hell would you put a full stop in your name ROFL thats like.. Drago. crap that makes me feel tough lol, sry im drunk but yeah those buttons are cool, and yeah i hate it when people use their pro punctuation except angry_games cause hes admin but every1 stop using ur nerdlish.. no1 really cares how u type.

A full stop? Do you talk to people on a telegraph machine or something? :shake:

And you're saying I'm nerdy because I use a period after my alias. Look at you capitalizing every other letter. :sweat:

The punctuation police!

And you're saying I'm nerdy because I use a period after my alias. Look at you capitalizing every other letter. :sweat:

He's from the UK... as being originally from the UK I can tell you that its the same as period in the US (The punctuation not the feminine monthly cycle)

Period = Full stop....

I still use the wording Full Stop over here for a period, and God do I get some looks... "Its the Queen's English dammit.... Im from England we pretty much invented English and you guys just changed it to make it easier to spell... Like Colour.... not Color.... grrr" is what I usually say in jest..... LOL

Look guys. It's all fun until someone gets their feelings hurt.

What's funny to me might be insutling to Trevor.

Keep the personal attacks off the forum or the thread will be closed just like any other attack.

It's never the person that starts the fight that gets in trouble. It's the person that retaliates that gets hammered.

It's best not to participate so you can't be blamed.

Take the high road and you'll never get dumped on from above.