New Commercial

Badams66

that site was retarded.... no offense to you or anything but I hate these

anti-piracy sites and commercials... when I get my site up and running Im going

to create a section to promote "disrespecting copyrights" along w/ reasons

why and efficient ways to go about it w/ out getting caught or getting virus's...

I mean even if they were tellin the truth about artist's going bankrupt, they deserve

it if multimillions of dollars isnt enough for them to party w/ and I'd love 2 see

certain ppl quit making movies and musicians off the air...

thats a bunch of crap, like anyone is gonna think twice after seeing that commercial.

if the fbi warning at the beggining of the movie doesnt do it, that certainly wont :lol:

i totally agree, they talk about computer vulnerability using Kazaa and stuff....well if your too stupid to not have an anti-virus and other protective programs, then your too stupid to be using kazaa in the first place!

People are just going to keep doing it regardless, then everyone will raise prices on the "new" DVDs that everyone has already downloaded, then the people who aren't going to pay 50 bucks for a new DVD are going to go and buy a computer to download them for free, then the prices go up...its kind of a deathtifying loop!

Hey i dont have an anti-virus and i still download stuff and i have yet to get a virus :P and i have been doing  if for over a year!!

If you don't have an anti=virus, then how do you know you don't have a virus :lol:

I didn't have an anti-virus for about 2 weeks, and look what happend to me...

lol, exaclty, and i didn't even know i had any of them...i just noticed one day that my CPU Usage was at 100% and i wasn't folding! So i got an antivirus and WHAM, i had all those! :lol:

This is off topics but Congrats on your choice of program tyme_66 i'm killing myself to tell peeps not to go buy expensive anti viral programs .

AVG is the best and it's free and you can rest assured that at least they dont "engeneer" viruses to up their sales.

I've been using it for the past 2 years and it caught 3 viruses and 2 worms in that time :D

This is off topics but Congrats on your choice of program tyme_66 i'm killing myself to tell peeps not to go buy expensive anti viral programs .

AVG is the best and it's free and you can rest assured that at least they dont "engeneer" viruses to up their sales.

I've been using it for the past 2 years and it caught 3 viruses and 2 worms in that time :D

lol, my dads been using it since he found out about it a long time ago and found like 2 viruses and 2 worms...i had it for 2 weeks and foudn 90+! :lol:

i hate those sites to and tyme what is your website url?

The URL is http://teemx.cjb.net ...why?

Careful...theres like 3 pop-ups :angry: ...noone seems to have any space around here on a server :(:lol:

My friends pretty much took everything from this site and a few other good ones and told me to make it <_<