2.95 Gig 754 processor

Just thought all the 250 Gb owners might be interested in this. These processors are available now but not sure how many will be available total. If your interested pm me and I will help you get one. Check sig for current info.

Very nice results dude.

Just out of curiousity... how does your RAM perform?

I've heard a few rumours that the new OCZ PC4000 Platinum 3-3-2-8 RAM is based on the same chips as yours ;)

You might want to see if they run 3-3-2-8 timings at your 246MHz RAM speed....

I'm not sure about this but I think the 5 and 6 is their nanosecond rating... in which case the 5 will be faster than the 6

Also, ALL memory modules use a 6 layer PCB these days... maybe not all but a HUGE % do and I'm sure yours are 6 layer aswell

[EDIT]

From the Infineon Site

CE-5 is rated at DDR400 3-3-3 CE-6 is rated at DDR333 2-3-3 / 2.5-3-3

CE-5 is better :)

Very nice results dude.

Just out of curiousity... how does your RAM perform?

I've heard a few rumours that the new OCZ PC4000 Platinum 3-3-2-8 RAM is based on the same chips as yours ;)

You might want to see if they run 3-3-2-8 timings at your 246MHz RAM speed....

i should have a 2GB kit of this tomorrow

btw, I am working on 300x9 @ DDR166 (about 246Mhz actual memory speed) on the NF4X Infinity (socket 754, PCI-Express slot...got a 3100+ 64-bit Sempron in it and a 7800GTX heh)

its priming behind me

hey rabbi do you know how many volts are used to get that speed at those timings?

It's from this post...

Seems Ryder is using 2.65v. I just checked on the product page and they are rated at 2.8v and warranted up to 3.0v