nF4 Memory Advice (updated 14/11/06)

Sharp

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to grab a 2gb kit before they are all gone here in australia. I've come down to two kits - the OCZ Performance (400mhz, 3-3-3-7) and the G.Skill 2GBNS (400mhz, 2.5-3-3-6). They will be used with two CPUs - the Opteron 150, and owith the 3700+, both on the nF4 Ultra-D. Will these kits work with those memory controllers and that board?

i want to grab a 2gb kit before they are all gone here in australia. I've come down to two kits - the OCZ Performance (400mhz, 3-3-3-7) and the G.Skill 2GBNS (400mhz, 2.5-3-3-6). They will be used with two CPUs - the Opteron 150, and owith the 3700+, both on the nF4 Ultra-D. Will these kits work with those memory controllers and that board?

if it's on the list, it shld./

Hey Sharp...Been reading pretty much this whole thread.. I just got a DFI Expert last week and orginally ordered 2x1g gskill p-c3200 ddr 400 2.5 3 3 6 for it.. But it arrived doa so i rma'd it and decided on pc4000 ddr500 ram. Well newegg is outa stock on almost all there ddr500 kits but they did have a corsair pc4000 ddr500 in stock so i ordered it..(not cheap either) So do you think ill have issues or are the newest versions of each compatible? Mabe yellow beard could give me a thumbs up also or anyone else running this ram on an expert..