Wtf?!? Xoxide.

This bothered me ever since I noticed it and I can't figure out why xoxide or frozencpu does this, but how come the 12 in. cathode is less expensive than the 4 in. cathode?!?

my friends, all that is required is a brief lesson in economics. The factors at hand are supply and demand. Firstly, 12" cathodes came out long before 4" cathodes. So, 4" cathodes are a newer product which results in a higher cost. People have already stocked up w/ 12" cathodes, so the demand for 4" cathodes is much higher for specialty mod jobs (to light those hard to reach spaces). Because it is a newer product, there is less of a supply, so the cost is higher. With all the factors in consideration, it makes perfect sense for mod companies to sell 4" cathodes at a higher price.

My question is why aren't you shopping at svcompucycle.com or some place that sells mod stuff for MUCH cheaper than xoxide and frozencpu?

My question is why aren't you shopping at svcompucycle.com or some place that sells mod stuff for MUCH cheaper than xoxide and frozencpu?

LOL, way to turn it on em ;)