Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

Wow, you guys still work on this, that's really great. Good job, didn't even know you got involved in that project loggan, updated thread title for proper credit. Also updated first post for latest version.

Edit: Can't edit v10.2 links in since it prompts me to remove some images, the post has 39 images and the current limit is 25 ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if you are asking for technical support, which he is, you still have to have a proper sig and location ;)

Mhm, seems I was wrong

4. - Signatures: You are not required to have a signature.

HOWEVER,

if you are asking for help about your computer, it is probably a GOOD IDEA to make a proper signature.

see... I don't always get the rules wrong Angry :P (if you even read this, lol)

by the way... did Merlin ever post more info about that recent BIOS mod he posted for the nF4 SLI-DR boards? I was interested in trying it out... now I can't find the right thread... If it yeilds any better performance, it'd be a good one to add to the already long list of Expert BIOS'

Wow, you guys still work on this, that's really great. Good job, didn't even know you got involved in that project loggan, updated thread title for proper credit. Also updated first post for latest version.

It's like a dream team :)

Sam and Dave

peanut butter and jelly

Rum and Coke :D

both guys in one thread. woo-hoo!

Edit: Can't edit v10.2 links in since it prompts me to remove some images, the post has 39 images and the current limit is 25 ;)

Probably some Tmod admin super powers lettin' him do that voodoo that he do :)

Killer Thread

Hi all !

Give please alive link on Tmod/Logan's CD v10.0. What are on the first page do not work. Or, if someone can, send ISO to me on [Cut]

I would like to have all collection BIOS for LP NF4 (not Expert and Venus). For experiments ;)

AMDZen

Which of these modified BIOS's would people recommend for my config below?

You wish to receive what result, using it? I use 623 and my result you can see in my signature (Not the best, but all quite good ;) )

Which of these modified BIOS's would people recommend for my config below?

704-2BTA and do you want that on that chip instead?

Tmod