Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

are there any updates to the infinity ultraII-m2/nf sli-m2 bios? so far the official bios releases have yet to address known issues with booting and brisbane support. another thing i noticed was the need to use higher vcore to OC compared when using different mobos. TIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I get a-data 566MHz ddr ram for about 6 days, and if it's good for me, i will buy it.

Please help me to fint a good bios for my dfi nf4 ultra-d and these TCCD chips.

unfortunatly i can't use the bootable cd 10 downloader cause they're doesn't work, but i have the 9.5

As you have asked any updated bios's from DFI for this board will be added on next release of the cd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as for any information on bios and releases maybe best to have a look at DFI site and your particular mobo. THis is NOT an official DFI forum anymore......Seems there was a recent released bios to address CPU String being recognised for your mobo.......ie the 8UM2D725 http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/bio..._FLAG=A&SITE=US

Logan

are there any updates to the infinity ultraII-m2/nf sli-m2 bios? so far the official bios releases have yet to address known issues with booting and brisbane support. another thing i noticed was the need to use higher vcore to OC compared when using different mobos. TIA

i'm very sorry, yup i know that this is not the official DFI support anymore. just wondering if someone could tweak the bios since i'm inclined to say that they (DFI) are not likely to fix the bios as i see a lot of users still struggling for decent support. oh btw i am already using the newest bios release, but thanks for the link anyways

Hi!

I get a-data 566MHz ddr ram for about 6 days, and if it's good for me, i will buy it.

Please help me to fint a good bios for my dfi nf4 ultra-d and these TCCD chips.

unfortunatly i can't use the bootable cd 10 downloader cause they're doesn't work, but i have the 9.5

My mobo didn't like the A-data rams, so I got back my Kingmax HC moduls.

They has Hynix D5 chips, and I dont know witch bios supports D5 chip.

Please help me!

My PC is always reboot before verifying DMI something.

Sometimes it works, stable with Orthos for x hour on for ex:250*11, and when I restart the machine, it doesn't want to boot again.

Thanks for the right dl link!

Bump Updated to V10.2 dl links are.

Tmod Logan's Bios CD V10.2

Tmod Logan's Bios CD V10.2

Corrected Both NF570-M2-G / NF570-SLi M2-G bios's (users had problems flashing bios's)

Added Infinity NF650i Beta N5BD910 and N5BD928

Added Blood Iron P35 T2RL I35RD913

Added Infinity P965-S I96PD904

Added LP UT NF680i Beta N5FD910 and N5FD928 bios also added Beta Bios Screen

Added LP UT P35-T2R LP35D823 and LP35D913

Logan

My mobo didn't like the A-data rams, so I got back my Kingmax HC moduls.

They has Hynix D5 chips, and I dont know witch bios supports D5 chip.

Please help me!

My PC is always reboot before verifying DMI something.

Sometimes it works, stable with Orthos for x hour on for ex:250*11, and when I restart the machine, it doesn't want to boot again.

Thanks for the right dl link!

Kem,

Two recommendations for speeding along your request for assistance.

1. Create a hardware sig. via the User CP - this is a forum rule

2. Start your own thread with a description of your problem and request for help.

You will find this will move along your request for help at a much faster rate.

Thank you.