Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to record iso Tmods CD v9.5.iso makes lack the Tmods CD v2.0.rar, is correct, where me I can unload please ???

I apologize but I really don't understand what you are asking for?

If you are asking should Tmods CD v9.5 make a file called Tmods CD v2.0.rar then no it shouldn't as the tutorials were written using v2.0.

You should end up with a file named Tmods CD v9.5.rar and then extract that and it becomes Tmods CD v9.5.iso.

Now burn that ISO and it will make a bootable CD for you.

Tmod

Tmod, thanks for putting together this cd, i probably wouldnt of flashed my board using a floppy or windows and your cd was the perfect solution. I flashed to 704-BTA and its awsome, just 1 question, is it normal to get the PS/2 Mouse detection error with it? Im using a USB Keyboard and Mouse and it apparently detects one but dosnt install anything. I know its a beta and somewhat old bios, but i just want to make sure. Nothing went wrong with flashing either.

DFi Expert has arrived me recently but in the motherboard it does not put it puts a serial, is correct. As it is best the bios please, for my ram

OCZ DDR pc-3200 2gb (2x1gb) Dual Channel Ram PLATINUM y processor Amd Atlon FX 55

I just got a used SLI D that would not save BIOS settings for anything. If I changed just one thing, the PC would not boot at all. I would have to do a CMOS clear in order for it to boot. I was googling around when I found this thread. I made your CD and booted to it. Ran the KillCMOS tool and flashed a new BIOS. Everything works now! I spent hours trying to get this to boot and your CD fixed it in 5 minutes!! Thank you so much for your time and efforts sir!

I used TMODS CD v9.5 for flashing bios (2005/06/23 File N4D623-3), and everything went well. Bios seemed to flash well, I extracted CD and pressed "F1" as instructed when completing the flashing. THEN while system was booting up, I went ahead and pressed Del to get in Bios.

DFI official website states that after flashing bios one has to do step #6:

6. Run "Load Optimized Defaults" or "Load Setup Defaults" in BIOS after completing the BIOS flashing.

That's where problem started I went again and pressed ENTER for "Load Optimized Defaults". Nothing happened that I could see. (this was my first time flashing bios) So, I ended up pressing ENTER one more time over "Load Optimized Defaults". Then I pressed F10 (SAVE and EXIT bios).

After flashing bios everything seemed great and was loading well. After doing step #6 as said on DFI website I am stuck on following screen:

This is what I get (I am using laptop, so that screen is there still). I don't know what to do now. Please, please help.

http://personal.stthomas.edu/keschultz1/flash.html

boot_after_flash.jpg

help

I used TMODS CD v9.5 for flashing bios (2005/06/23 File N4D623-3), and everything went well. Bios seemed to flash well, I extracted CD and pressed "F1" as instructed when completing the flashing. THEN while system was booting up, I went ahead and pressed Del to get in Bios.

6. Run "Load Optimized Defaults" or "Load Setup Defaults" in BIOS after completing the BIOS flashing.

That's where problem started I went again and pressed ENTER for "Load Optimized Defaults". Nothing happened that I could see. (this was my first time flashing bios) So, I ended up pressing ENTER one more time over "Load Optimized Defaults". Then I pressed F10 (SAVE and EXIT bios).

After flashing bios everything seemed great and was loading well. After doing step #6 as said on DFI website I am stuck on following screen:

This is what I get (I am using laptop, so that screen is there still). I don't know what to do now. Please, please help.

boot_after_flash.jpg

help

There is no need to ask the same question in two different places.

Tmod

boot_after_flash.jpg

help

try to flash the bios again !! Did you move "Clear Cmos jumper" in default position (1-2) ??

Does the bios see your HDD? , (it can crash during bootUP)

• 1 month later...

I have the 8/29 bios on mobo in my sig and its terrible. I get 1min superpi times at 2.8ghz ram 4-4-4-12-1t in dual channel mode

Is the one on your CD better than the 8/29/06? :confused: Ready to pull my hair out