Problems with Crucial Ballistix PC 4000s

Thanks a lot for that post, using almost the same settings i managed to get mine stable @ 279mhz with 2.8v. Used to run them at 255mhz so quite a boost :)

http://www.team-mighty.com/chz/oc/jesh.JPG

No problem, glad to help :)

When I am done with my little spread sheet I'll post that as well. So far I can get my Ballistix to run at 2-2-2-6 from 200mhz to 218mhz, not bad for something not sold with tight timings. I still have lots of tweaking to do though, since i get a few errors from 213-218mhz and want to see how far I can go ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i am building my system and i have bought the Crucual Ballistics 2x1gb pc4000 BL2KIT12864Z503.000, as you can see in my Sig i am going to buy the AMD X2 4400, and in this boards they say i need Bios 623-3 the official bios on the Lanparty web site, so i plan to use that bios will i have problems ??? and also For the System I have as you can see on My Sig, what settings do you recomend for my sistem with this memory, any help will be appreciated as i am trying to read as much as posible before putting it together, please to the Crucial guy can you give me some specific setting i mean detail setting, because i dont have that nuch experience tweeking memory i anly want an stable system at stock speed for the moment Thanks for any help you can give me.

AG--(Ballistix modules are Micron IC's, ) Are these 5B-c or 5B-g chips?

I have been running them setting on mine for four weeks now at 315x8 on my kingston same chip 5b-g @ 2.9 :nod: But im running 150 instead of 1 to 1 and trc 7 and trfc 10

ludeboy12 can you give the link to the tread at sx thanks